• Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

5 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

icardi touches 2 balls in a whole match. he is not a complete number 9. higuain is a complete n 9 and sarri wanted him 

Also, Higuain did NOT want to leave Italy, and he wanted no part of ultra fast pace EPL footie, where his lack of pace would get lit up like a Primark sale light.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately, Icardi is no longer possible. I hope we can get Dybala in january, but we have to hope that he doesn't play much with juventus and he want to go out!
His price is about £110-120B and in 4-3-3 he will be able to play both position, striker or on the right.
So we can take the place of willian or morata/giroud, in every case we would be an upgrade!
we will have rejuvenate the attack.
willian is 30, giroud more than 30 and dybala is 24, until november.
For money? sell willian to united and someone else like morata, cahill or drinkwater... there are so much players that are useless, becouse keep them?

Higuain is hardly setting the world on fire, one of his 2 goals so far was against F91 Dudelange (a LUXEMBOURG LEAGUE team) and the other against a shit Cagliari side (who do have one player who is great, CMF Nicolò Barella, 21yo who is a really good option (although not my preferred at all) IF we lose Kovacic.

6 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

Unfortunately, Icardi is no longer possible. I hope we can get Dybala in january, but we have to hope that he doesn't play much with juventus and he want to go out!
His price is about £110-120B and in 4-3-3 he will be able to play both position, striker or on the right.
So we can take the place of willian or morata/giroud, in every case we would be an upgrade!
we will have rejuvenate the attack.
willian is 30, giroud more than 30 and dybala is 24, until november.
For money? sell willian to united and someone else like morata, cahill or drinkwater... there are so much players that are useless, becouse keep them?

I think almost zero chance Dybala would be sold for less than £140m, more likely £150m.

Remember this post, IF/when  Juve sell and Real or Barca or Shitty or Manure (or even US!!, smdh as it won't happen with our current ownership/board issues) buy him

I have been following both icardi and Dybala from Sampdoria and Palermo days, respectively. We should have bought both ages ago. I looooooooooooove them both, and always had a dream they play on same team.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Penso che Dybala sarebbe stata venduta a meno di 140 milioni di sterline, più probabilmente 150 milioni di sterline.

Ricorda questo post, SE / quando la Juve vende e Real o Barca o Shitty o Manure (o anche US !!, smdh come non accadrà con i nostri attuali problemi di proprietà / consiglio) compralo

Ho seguito sia Icardi che Dybala rispettivamente da Sampdoria e Palermo. Dovremmo aver comprato entrambe le età fa. Li ho fatti tutti e ho sempre sognato che giocassero nella stessa squadra.

Hazard-icardi-dybala would be also my fuck*n dream!
probably you are right on the price: but if he plays little and want to go out his price go down.
I can see we extended willian, luiz and giroud deal instead.... so sad!

Hmm 0-0. No width. Need pace and ergency.... wait.. I'll bring Hudson-Odoi on.. he was the most electrifying footballer in pre-season. 

Oh wait... I didn't even put him on the bench. Fuck a duck.

Just now, blues.bridge said:

I can see we extended willian, luiz and giroud deal instead.... so sad!

None of those have happened yet, thank dog.

No issue with Giroud signing a one year deal, BUT Luiz and Willian need to be fucking SOLD ASAP.

Worthless and will fuck us up, to be absolutely blunt (and correct)

Just now, DDA said:

Hmm 0-0. No width. Need pace and ergency.... wait.. I'll bring Hudson-Odoi on.. he was the most electrifying footballer in pre-season. 

Oh wait... I didn't even put him on the bench. Fuck a duck.

This game cried out for Barkley starting,and CHO and Fabregas coming in. Pedro was out, I think, but hell yes,him too OR even Moses (would have like to see what he could do at RW), plus Ampadu or AC in for Luiz (both would have ended up playing as Rudi got hurt) Emerson too, in for an obviously tired Alonso.

Shameful player management in last 2 games. I call it how I see it, not afraid to sound like a bitch, lol.:cig:

West Ham defense was so compact..We should have used width more(Azpi is nowhere to be seen)..I do not why our team does not cross frequently...With some bodies in the box and crosses we could have scored a goal....Zidane's Real Madrid used this tactic so much and are able to break any team down

Looked like a team that only had a day to recover (after that delay in getting back).  No one was making runs, team just looked a little tired.  It was the type of match we needed Hazard to drag us to victory, but he didn't do it in the right way.  Too ponderous on the ball, IMO.  Kante needs a rest, I thought he looked a little off against PAOK and again today.  Hoping for a fully rotated side mid-week.

Lol... 

As usual the blame game goes on... Morata that was not given proper run in shouldering blames... 

No one even care to mention our poor and  slow build up play which is quite easy to defend against and makes opposition players to regroup... Our lack of proper build up play and urgency is a really cause for concern especially in this Sarriball

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol ... 

Come al solito il gioco della colpa continua ... Morata a cui non è stata data la giusta dose di biascicie sulle spalle ... 

Nessuno si preoccupa nemmeno di menzionare il nostro gioco di build povero e lento, che è abbastanza facile da difendere e fa sì che i giocatori dell'opposizione si raggruppino ... La nostra mancanza di gioco e di urgenza adeguati è davvero motivo di preoccupazione specialmente in questo Sarriball

i have already said it.
players like giroud/morata or willian aren't good enough while others like are good but not phenomenes.
Players like willian take too much the ball  slowing down the action and there no movement without ball.

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol... 

As usual the blame game goes on... Morata that was not given proper run in shouldering blames... 

No one even care to mention our poor and  slow build up play which is quite easy to defend against and makes opposition players to regroup... Our lack of proper build up play and urgency is a really cause for concern especially in this Sarriball

I had zero issues with 2 of my 3 favourite players to bash. Morata and Luiz.

Wilian now,  well........ ysbddnjdjsjsj£×*#&$*$*$

4 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

i have already said it.
players like giroud/morata or willian aren't good enough while others like are good but not phenomenes.
Players like willian take too much the ball  slowing down the action and there no movement without ball.

Absolutely spot on...but right now they are what we have.... Our ponderous build up play and lack of width was so prominent today... One of the main reason we drew the game... 

22 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

West Ham defense was so compact..We should have used width more(Azpi is nowhere to be seen)..I do not why our team does not cross frequently...With some bodies in the box and crosses we could have scored a goal....Zidane's Real Madrid used this tactic so much and are able to break any team down

Good call on Azpi, Zappacosta probably would have been bombing crosses in. Fabregas too.

10 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Any news on Rudiger.... 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7327643/antonio-rudiger-injury-latest-update-chelsea-liverpool-return/

Maybe 3 or 4 days out, hopefully. Not sure if he can play v the Scousers.