Anderson Talisca

Unionjack

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

mispost, sorry

but I do love Talisca, goal machine

Yeah i like him too. He was like a false 9 in Brazil. I thought he could develop into a top class 9 with that left foot. But he went to Portugal and they started to play him deep in midfield. He got bad luck with in his career.

On 03/02/2019 at 0:15 AM, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Yeah i like him too. He was like a false 9 in Brazil. I thought he could develop into a top class 9 with that left foot. But he went to Portugal and they started to play him deep in midfield. He got bad luck with in his career.

He has been an badass AMF in Turkey and China

• 9 months later...

Massive change in China next year

only 1 foreign player on the field allowed and only 2 on the roster, zero over 30 years of age and also a really low salary cap

so Talisca maybe coming back to Europe

he is still only 25, and I would hope we are scouting him a bit

he is ambipedal with his left foot a wee bit stronger, 1.90m, and pacey

in last 2 and a half years (around 9600 minutes) he has 70 goals and 23 assists, and a lot of that was in European leagues and the CL and EL

21 hours ago, Vesper said:

Massive change in China next year

only 1 foreign player on the field allowed and only 2 on the roster, zero over 30 years of age and also a really low salary cap

so Talisca maybe coming back to Europe

he is still only 25, and I would hope we are scouting him a bit

he is ambipedal with his left foot a wee bit stronger, 1.90m, and pacey

in last 2 and a half years (around 9600 minutes) he has 70 goals and 23 assists, and a lot of that was in European leagues and the CL and EL

Tbf out of the Turkish, Portuguese and Chinese league, it is only really worth judging his stats in Portugal where the standard is higher unfortunately and even then weve seen players do well at Benfica and struggle in the PL such as Lazar Markovic. 20 goals in 77 games for Benfica is not bad either obviously but the other 66 goals he has scored since then came in Turkey and China.

I think this guys chance of a career at a top top team has passed for whatever reason be it money, lack of ambition or laziness. He had promise but hes 25 now, he probably is leaving it very late.

10 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf out of the Turkish, Portuguese and Chinese league, it is only really worth judging his stats in Portugal where the standard is higher unfortunately and even then weve seen players do well at Benfica and struggle in the PL such as Lazar Markovic. 20 goals in 77 games for Benfica is not bad either obviously but the other 66 goals he has scored since then came in Turkey and China.

I think this guys chance of a career at a top top team has passed for whatever reason be it money, lack of ambition or laziness. He had promise but hes 25 now, he probably is leaving it very late.

I still think he would be worth a £20m or so punt

IF we bomb out at all other options

wish to hell he had not went to China and had went to Ligue 1 or even Serie A where we could get a better grasp on what his actual potential against better teams is

he certainly has the physical toolkit, he seems to not get injured, even with huge minutes, and we does know how to score, even if it against shit competition

I still think he would be worth a £20m or so punt
IF we bomb out at all other options
wish to hell he had not went to China and had went to Ligue 1 or even Serie A where we could get a better grasp on what his actual potential against better teams is
he certainly has the physical toolkit, he seems to not get injured, even with huge minutes, and we does know how to score, even if it against shit competition

The question is how good he really is in the current moment.
I remember Carrasco, who was my favourite Atleti Player back then, went to China and when he played in the WC, he was horrible. He himself said that the quality in China is not good, so he needs time to adjust to WC level of football. I lost a lot of respect for Carrasco and I don't like him anymore haha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

The question is how good he really is in the current moment.
I remember Carrasco, who was my favourite Atleti Player back then, went to China and when he played in the WC, he was horrible. He himself said that the quality in China is not good, so he needs time to adjust to WC level of football. I lost a lot of respect for Carrasco and I don't like him anymore haha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

yes, you are probably correct, I am sure we will never find out as he is not coming here, lolol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You