Federico Chiesa

the wes

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, the wes said:

Sarri is refusing to admit defeat in the race to sign Chiesa, who joined Fiorentina’s youth academy as a ten year old a decade ago.

He is in pole position knowing that Napoli don’t have the financial muscle to compete with the Premier League clubs when he comes to going head to head for players.

Following Juventus’ £50 million bid in the summer, Chiesa explained that he believed his future would be better shaped at Fiorentina.

“Fiorentina refused offers of £63 million,” Chiesa said to Corriere Della Sera.

Been looking at his vids since Mz Vesper talked about him and tho he does look handy - quite nippy.

Seems more of a dribbler.

He has also been booked  3 times in the last 6 games.

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Been looking at his vids since Mz Vesper talked about him and tho he does look handy - quite nippy.

Seems more of a dribbler.

He has also been booked  3 times in the last 6 games.

he seems like a good player I rather go for Bailey or Zaha

14 hours ago, the wes said:

he seems like a good player I rather go for Bailey or Zaha

i would take Dybala, I know he could seem not the better, but he plays with a manager that doesn't have any kind of offensive play like here with mourinho and conte, Dybala is in the same situation of Hazard in the last years,  with sarri dybala would be other player that can score 30-40 goals and he is very skillful in the pass that is a great thing for kind of sarri's play with a lot of pass and movements.

44 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

i would take Dybala, I know he could seem not the better, but he plays with a manager that doesn't have any kind of offensive play like here with mourinho and conte, Dybala is in the same situation of Hazard in the last years,  with sarri dybala would be other player that can score 30-40 goals and he is very skillful in the pass that is a great thing for kind of sarri's play with a lot of pass and movements.

3 different positions. Chiesa is a LW, Bailey a RW, Dybala a secondary/primary striker.

We need all 3 players. I think Hazard leaves in the summer. He shows zero signs of renewing. As for striker, Morata/Giroud are not remotely close to CL winning quality. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You