test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Federico Chiesa

Started by the wes,

20 hours ago, the wes said:

Sarri is refusing to admit defeat in the race to sign Chiesa, who joined Fiorentina’s youth academy as a ten year old a decade ago.

He is in pole position knowing that Napoli don’t have the financial muscle to compete with the Premier League clubs when he comes to going head to head for players.

Following Juventus’ £50 million bid in the summer, Chiesa explained that he believed his future would be better shaped at Fiorentina.

“Fiorentina refused offers of £63 million,” Chiesa said to Corriere Della Sera.

Been looking at his vids since Mz Vesper talked about him and tho he does look handy - quite nippy.

Seems more of a dribbler.

He has also been booked  3 times in the last 6 games.

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Been looking at his vids since Mz Vesper talked about him and tho he does look handy - quite nippy.

Seems more of a dribbler.

He has also been booked  3 times in the last 6 games.

he seems like a good player I rather go for Bailey or Zaha

Unionjack likes this

14 hours ago, the wes said:

i would take Dybala, I know he could seem not the better, but he plays with a manager that doesn't have any kind of offensive play like here with mourinho and conte, Dybala is in the same situation of Hazard in the last years,  with sarri dybala would be other player that can score 30-40 goals and he is very skillful in the pass that is a great thing for kind of sarri's play with a lot of pass and movements.

15 hours ago, the wes said:

Bailey for RW, Chiesa for LW. They both play inverted.

And no to Zaha. Massively overpriced and not in either's league.

44 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

i would take Dybala, I know he could seem not the better, but he plays with a manager that doesn't have any kind of offensive play like here with mourinho and conte, Dybala is in the same situation of Hazard in the last years,  with sarri dybala would be other player that can score 30-40 goals and he is very skillful in the pass that is a great thing for kind of sarri's play with a lot of pass and movements.

3 different positions. Chiesa is a LW, Bailey a RW, Dybala a secondary/primary striker.

We need all 3 players. I think Hazard leaves in the summer. He shows zero signs of renewing. As for striker, Morata/Giroud are not remotely close to CL winning quality. 

Unionjack and Blusan Alamb like this

Chiesa Celebrates with Little Brother after Scoring from Great Move! | Top Moment | Serie A