• Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Just goes against the grain Willian as captain. Fuckin unbelievable. I'm pissed. Literally!

Love Conte or hate Conte (I actually loved him but he had to go, not a good fit)

Willian was a CUNT for doing what he did

showed complete disrespect

NOT CAPTAIN MATERIAL!!!

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

We can never have an easy fixture. We seem to always make things hard for ourselves. 

Its the Chelsea way, I know no other paradigm my 26 years on the planet. LOLOL At least it keeps thing interesting and me bitching!

This half only reinforced my thoughts that we didn't need to play most of our starters. Ampadu and Odoi would have done the job just fine. They're about the same level as the teams we usually play during the first rounds of cup games.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

I'd swop their home support for ours...

Maybe when Greece REALLY and finally shits out economically (zero chance they can survive another ECB/IMF crashout/austerity scheme) and we are out of the EU, we can cut an bilateral immigration deal!!!

You can see that there's a talent  in Morata because he is constantly getting into good scoring positions. But he repeatedly shits himself when that final touch of quality is needed. Very, very Torres-like. And this is against arguably the weakest opposition we'll face this season.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

You can see that there's a talent  in Morata because he is constantly getting into good scoring positions. But he repeatedly shits himself when that final touch of quality is needed. Very, very Torres-like. And this is against arguably the weakest opposition we'll face this season.

That's it!!!! And again we paid stupid amounts for him and end up with odd goal here and there. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

100% agree. His confidence is fucking shot. He has amazing talent, I will go head ro head anytime with anyone on that, but mentally he is super fucked. His wiffer needs to unpurse his jacobs.

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

I wont giveup on Morata just yet because his getting into the positions. Remember how people slated Cavani for missing chances. He will sort it out soon for us. 

My god, Cavani would be a MONSTER (albeit only for 2 or 3 years max due to age)in Sarriball