Former Blue’s latest comments a bridge too far, Chelsea fans won’t stand for this

James

Thibaut CourtoisThibaut Courtois disrespects former side Chelsea… again. Courtois has this time insulted our stadium, Stamford Bridge. READ MORE: Courtois insults former Chelsea teammates Thibaut Courtois has done it again. We’re growing tired of reporting about this abhorrent man, yet his recent behaviour motivates us to expose him for the snake that he is. Courtois, though a […]

View the full article

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Jim said:

Thibaut CourtoisThibaut Courtois disrespects former side Chelsea… again. Courtois has this time insulted our stadium, Stamford Bridge. READ MORE: Courtois insults former Chelsea teammates Thibaut Courtois has done it again. We’re growing tired of reporting about this abhorrent man, yet his recent behaviour motivates us to expose him for the snake that he is. Courtois, though a […]

View the full article

He is a troll, so we shouldn't feed him, it only encourages his gutless arse.
And he is right about the Bridge, we so need a new stadium to increase revenues. It is a huge reason I hope Roman sells, as he isnt going to drop in 1 to 2 billion for a new stadium in a country that refuses him a visa.

What an absolute pile of crap that article is.

This forum is not Fox News. Fox News doesn't tell people what happens, it programmes them. A key part of that is telling people what to think about news rather than just what the news is. What did Thibaut say that is wrong? He spoke the truth, accurately describing the way our stadium looks. That's something to hate Thibaut about? I regret that TalkChelsea is echoing this nonsense.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

These articles are absolutely pointless I really don't know why they are posted. They are always inane and barrel scraping and I would imagine of no interest to the forum members. 

It's clickbait for advertising, keeps the forum funded apparently. 

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

What an absolute pile of crap that article is.

This forum is not Fox News. Fox News doesn't tell people what happens, it programmes them. A key part of that is telling people what to think about news rather than just what the news is. What did Thibaut say that is wrong? He spoke the truth, accurately describing the way our stadium looks. That's something to hate Thibaut about? I regret that TalkChelsea is echoing this nonsense.

Thing is it's just echoing what the fans think of him - guaranteed 98% of fans think big nose is a cuck.

Agree about Fox news btw -they always used to lead with ''Some people say....'' and then go on to spout their bigoted bullshit dressed up as 'news', but that's Murdoch for you.

8 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It's clickbait for advertising, keeps the forum funded apparently. 

Should try another means of funding how about all the over 50's doing the London Marathon FB I'm sure UJ could provide all the stimulants we would need :).

Should try another means of funding how about all the over 50's doing the London Marathon FB I'm sure UJ could provide all the stimulants we would need :).

Hee Hee!!

Thats all I need a load of 50+'s dropping like flies thru their tickers exploding 1/2 way roumd Marble Arch!

Have trouble running a bath now Iggy, and a few toots of Escobar would probably give me a coronary

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Have trouble running a bath now Iggy, and a few toots of Escobar would probably give me a coronary

Same as mate had a mad weekend in 2012 last time I took the old Steve Harley took me about a week to get over it.

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hard to pick a fave. I liked most of the characters on it.

I know that they aren't in vogue now but theres been so many great sketch shows.

They date very quickly sketch shows Monty Python as good as some of it was is terribly dated. Can't say that about Little Britain that would always be shit whatever decade it came out.

5 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

They date very quickly sketch shows Monty Python as good as some of it was is terribly dated. Can't say that about Little Britain that would always be shit whatever decade it came out.

I'll carry this on in The pub section mate