• Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know where else to post this but

Pikeys tickets on sale TOMORROW Tuesday 4th Sept.

Ticket sales information

Tuesday 4 September from 7am until 10.30am: Members with 19 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Tuesday 4 September from 11am until 2.30pm: Members with 18 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Tuesday 4 September from 3pm: Members with 17 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Wednesday 5 September from 7am until 10.30am: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Tuesday 4 September.

Wednesday 5 September from 11am until 2.30pm ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Tuesday 4 September.

Wednesday 5 September from 3pm ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Tuesday 4 September.

Tickets will be sold online from 7am and from 9.15am at the ticket office for personal callers and telephone sales.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Didn't know where else to post this but

Pikeys tickets on sale TOMORROW Tuesday 4th Sept.

Ticket sales information

Tuesday 4 September from 7am until 10.30am: Members with 19 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Tuesday 4 September from 11am until 2.30pm: Members with 18 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Tuesday 4 September from 3pm: Members with 17 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Wednesday 5 September from 7am until 10.30am: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Tuesday 4 September.

Wednesday 5 September from 11am until 2.30pm ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Tuesday 4 September.

Wednesday 5 September from 3pm ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Tuesday 4 September.

Tickets will be sold online from 7am and from 9.15am at the ticket office for personal callers and telephone sales.

Do they include this as a bonus?

Just thought i'd note than in his post match interview vs Arsenal Warnock said he was going to have a go at teams this season, his logic being if he sat back against Arsenal he would have lost 3-0 anyway so why not have a go?

He may make an exception for us, but thought i'd put it out there.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, the wes said:

Our next game is two weeks away  I hate international breaks 😠👎

just watch Warnock set Cardiff to kick us of the park and pack the defense just like Newcastle, hopefully we get the job done early in the game.

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

Just thought i'd note than in his post match interview vs Arsenal Warnock said he was going to have a go at teams this season, his logic being if he sat back against Arsenal he would have lost 3-0 anyway so why not have a go?

He may make an exception for us, but thought i'd put it out there.

I'm curious as to what he makes of our last two games. We ended up grinding the opposition on both occasions, although it took time.

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

I'm curious as to what he makes of our last two games. We ended up grinding the opposition on both occasions, although it took time.

Ive liked that we haven't given up even towards the end but that might also have summet to do with the subs Sarri has been doing too.

A pair of fresh legs offering a different approach has worked well. But maybe that says more about the starting 11 I dunno.

But I do think them sheep shaggers might get a bit hands on - if they can get far enough upfield to Jorgi.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

It will be more of what we saw against Newcastle and Bournemouth...total control of possession and a matter of time before they crack.

They've lost to Bournemouth, Newcastle and 0-0 draws with Huddersfield and Newcastle with an additional 1-3 LC loss to Norwich at home. So if we don't fuck these up then something very strange happened in the internationals break

I have to say that although I am still worried about our defensive frailities, I am very impressed so far with our style of play. If it had been the same starting fixtures for us last season we would now only have a total of 4 points. A draw with Arse and a win against Huddersfield, while the other two both knocked 3 past us in the corresponding fixtures. So 12 points out of 12, no matter how you look at it is a huge step up from last year. Now the Welsh boys come knocking and I can see them leaving the Bridge having been given a lesson in pure football. 3-0 to us and 15 out of 15 will do nicely.

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

They've lost to Bournemouth, Newcastle and 0-0 draws with Huddersfield and Newcastle with an additional 1-3 LC loss to Norwich at home. So if we don't fuck these up then something very strange happened in the internationals break

We should be able to start (not that we ever would)

Caballero

Cahill

Luiz

Zappacosta 

Emerson

Drinkwater

Fabregas

RLC

Piazon

Moses

Giroud

and beat them soundly. The talent level difference is that great. I know better than to overlook any EPL team, but wow do they have a weak squad. I suppose that means to really beware, lol.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We should be able to start (not that we ever would)

Caballero

Cahill

Luiz

Zappacosta 

Emerson

Drinkwater

Fabregas

RLC

Piazon

Moses

Giroud

and beat them soundly. The talent level difference is that great. I know better than to overlook any EPL team, but wow do they have a weak squad. I suppose that means to really beware, lol.

I know you are jesting a bit but heavy rotation should never be used in a PL game with the possible exception of a game thats the meat in a CL knockout tie sandwich. Even at home to Cardiff it would be a massive massive gamble, remember that home game vs QPR (the whipping boys of that season) when Rafa benched all the top players?

Just now, Tomo said:

I know you are jesting a bit but heavy rotation should never be used in a PL game with the possible exception of a game thats the meat in a CL knockout tie sandwich. Even at home to Cardiff it would be a massive massive gamble, remember that home game vs QPR (the whipping boys of that season) when Rafa benched all the top players?

Oh,absolutely NOT suggesting we toss out that squad, that would be crazy. I was just trying to prove a point how bad I think Cardiff are, That's the weakest possible squad we could have atm, IMHO, minus swapping Green for Caballero (some might argue for Morata in for Giroud). Even that squad, save for Cahill (and he still could, could have a big game) and Piazon, is still brimming with talent far above anything Cardiff have. Their 2 best players are arguably Bobby Reid (clear number 1 IMHO, he had a massive Championship campaign for Bristol City, with 21 goals scored in all comps, 19 in the league, BUT that's the Championship, and it was his only remotely good year, look at Abraham (same Championship team as well, Bristol City) for proof it doesn't usually translate well ) and Josh Murphy, hardly the stuff nightmares are made of.

On 1.9.2018 at 9:20 PM, Jason said:

Almost our entire first team will be away on international duty. Stressful two weeks ahead...

Dont see there being much of a problem. Many of our players are not international a listers and either riding the bench like Azpi, Kepa, Kovacic or having stayed in Cobham like Morata, Pedro, Luiz, Barkley. They are gonna be fit and tactically well prepares for Cardiff