test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-1 Cardiff

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

135 posts in this topic

This is rare for me.

no satellite channel i can get is showing the match.

can't get it on sports devil on kodi.

does anyone have a link for it please please please

It is kind of sad that he did not even score a goal or hit at least a shot at the target. Both Morata and Giroud are a huge downgrade to Costa. We needed years to recover the loss of Drogba and then Costa finally replaced him. Now, Costa´s gone and we need to find a world class striker again, especially if we want to get far in CL next season.

Conte's doing. I still rated Michy ahead of our current options, but he isn't good enough either to challenge on all fronts.

Anyway, let's make it 5 out of 5.

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

not working here

What do you mean ? There are 44 links to streams on the link i gave. Are they all not working for you ? I just clicked on the 6th link and it's working for me ?

Just now, Belgiannutt said:

What do you mean ? There are 44 links to streams on the link i gave. Are they all not working for you ? I just clicked on the 6th link and it's working for me ?

It doesn't load, it just freezes.

bigbluewillie likes this

Their gameplan clear already. Make this as slow and stop-start as possible and play for corners and setpieces.