• Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You know I am a bish who is also going to bite on any possible hardcore punk reffo!!!!

You shock me!! I'd never have guessed!

Just now, DavidLuizFan said:

At least we can happily say the midfield looks great.

The dogs bollox mate!! I'd put it up to any in the PL

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm dead serious mate.

We even have great depth and our backups could probably handle allot of the PL

No doubt. I am very impressed with Kovacic. He has been one of my favourite players for some time now and I always knew he'd shine SOMEWHERE after leaving Madrid, glad it's for us.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm dead serious mate.

We even have great depth and our backups could probably handle allot of the PL

Agreed. We have a destroyer of a MF, and it is deep. 

NOW WE NEED TO MAKE KOVACIC PERM!!!!

I will lose my mind if we lose him. Same for CHO!!! Both will be world class cornerstones for years to come.

Just now, Vesper said:

Agreed. We have a destroyer of a MF, and it is deep. 

NOW WE NEED TO MAKE KOVACIC PERM!!!!

I will lose my mind if we lose him. Same for CHO!!! Both will be world class cornerstones for years to come.

With ya all the way.

We only need a couple of upgrades and some practice to make us a dominant force IMHO

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

With ya all the way.

We only need a couple of upgrades and some practice to make us a dominant force IMHO

Upgrades only come if we sell the fucking deadwood, so sick of seeing the same shit names, its RUTHLESS time in my book

Just now, Vesper said:

Upgrades only come if we sell the fucking deadwood, so sick of seeing the same shit names, its RUTHLESS time in my book

Ruthless time comes around often I dont know how we manage to hold onto some gems. It;s like we have some sort of magnetism.

But its at least encouraging now with more players looking at us like we are an attacking club and its how they want to play.

I really wasn't expecting us to do it all in one year. Have to give the old chap some time to have a good look at what hes got to play with.

Lets see what occurs in the Jan sales. Looks like at least Waterboy might make a move even if we do lose money on him.

33 minutes ago, DavidLuizFan said:

He made a goodbye post to Real Madrid on Instagram, no player ever does that if they are only going on loan. 

Goodbye posts are not legally binding. Real is by far the biggest club in the world (fuck Barca and Manure). They can easily rape us over him. They raped us on Courtois. I do not trust at all that he is ours other than this year.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Ruthless time comes around often I dont know how we manage to hold onto some gems. It;s like we have some sort of magnetism.

But its at least encouraging now with more players looking at us like we are an attacking club and its how they want to play.

I really wasn't expecting us to do it all in one year. Have to give the old chap some time to have a good look at what hes got to play with.

Lets see what occurs in the Jan sales. Looks like at least Waterboy might make a move even if we do lose money on him.

I want Ratcliffe as owner. This Tory threat to Roman is 100% real deal. If it goes wobbly, it could destroy us for years. I am deep into politics. Zero I say is a joke in regards to this.