• Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe we lost to this lot 3-0 at home last season. 3-0!!! And 1-0 2 years before that. We struggled against them in the Cup game too so they kinda like this place.

This is the last game before the famous international break so hopefully we will make it 4 out of 4 before the players leave. That would be a dream start.

Of those sides that can look shocking one week and fantastic the next. 

At least we know that Bournemouth will be much more open and ambitious than the shite we saw today were. That's both a positive and a negative. That spell against Arsenal where they tore us apart shows that we can be very vulnerable. But then we saw us dominate that second half.

Hopefully we return to the high pressing effectively for this one which we didn't even need against Newcastle. Also hope Luiz stays switched on for 90 minutes because they've got good pace in their attack.

17 hours ago, milan.cech said:

I still can't believe we lost to this lot 3-0 at home last season. 3-0!!! And 1-0 2 years before that. We struggled against them in the Cup game too so they kinda like this place.

This is the last game before the famous international break so hopefully we will make it 4 out of 4 before the players leave. That would be a dream start.

Forgot about that! They made it look so easy... Let's not do that again! 

Tough game but gotta win these.. Not lose by a stupid scoreline. 

Referee announced for Chelsea vs Bournemouth - and it may not please the club's supporters

The Blues are looking to make it four wins from four on Saturday

Lee Mason will take charge of the game at Stamford Bridge this weekend having been the man in the middle for two of the Blues' Premier League matches last season, including against Huddersfield Town which left the Blues out of pocket.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/fixtures-results/chelsea-vs-bournemouth-referee-willian-15081734

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Referee announced for Chelsea vs Bournemouth - and it may not please the club's supporters

The Blues are looking to make it four wins from four on Saturday

Lee Mason will take charge of the game at Stamford Bridge this weekend having been the man in the middle for two of the Blues' Premier League matches last season, including against Huddersfield Town which left the Blues out of pocket.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/fixtures-results/chelsea-vs-bournemouth-referee-willian-15081734

Fuck Lee Mason

Tis a right old cunt

Craig Dawson’s goon-up on Zappacosta last season v the Raggies didn't even warrant a fucking free kick to him.

42 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Lee Mason

Tis a right old cunt

Craig Dawson’s goon-up on Zappacosta last season v the Raggies didn't even warrant a fucking free kick to him.

how was that not a foul or a red card for fucks sake? lol, right in front of the ref, if it was the other way around the ref wouldnt have hesitated to send off our player and the media wouldnt have shut up about it for sure, Lee Mason is a knob head, just like most referees in UK

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Lee Mason

Tis a right old cunt

"A very poor challenge!"

I'm all for going in hard but thats a big difference to dangerous.

The thing thats always got me is that refs never have to be made accountable in a post game media interview. They can totally fuck up a teams season yet carry on that night like nowt happened.

Or even if they had to meet some referee adjudicator to give them a rundown and explain some decisions it may make reffing a more generalized thing than have very good and utter shite.

I do sometimes think refs just do something to cause cortroversy and get their 5 minutes of fame.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

"A very poor challenge!"

I'm all for going in hard but thats a big difference to dangerous.

The thing thats always got me is that refs never have to be made accountable in a post game media interview. They can totally fuck up a teams season yet carry on that night like nowt happened.

Or even if they had to meet some referee adjudicator to give them a rundown and explain some decisions it may make reffing a more generalized thing than have very good and utter shite.

I do sometimes think refs just do something to cause cortroversy and get their 5 minutes of fame.

Ovrebo, Frisk, Clattenburg, Webb, Dean, Oliver and the list goes on, we've been undone too many times in the past by shit refering.

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

Ovrebo, Frisk, Clattenburg, Webb, Dean, Oliver and the list goes on, we've been undone too many times in the past by shit refeering.

Tbh so has every other team. Maybe a few are crooked, but mostly they just suck.

On August 26, 2018 at 10:07 PM, milan.cech said:

Not just for real, Bournemouth have beaten me at The Bridge 3 seasons out of 5 on my fifa career, two of which were 5-2 :drunk:

3 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

how was that not a foul or a red card for fucks sake? lol, right in front of the ref, if it was the other way around the ref wouldnt have hesitated to send off our player and the media wouldnt have shut up about it for sure, Lee Mason is a knob head, just like most referees in UK

potential leg breaker ffs, with clear intent

5 games at least for violent conduct (red card goes without saying)

00dc65b19560a8a2a154e9c8dffb6cc5.pngDawson-challenge-1024x768.jpg

Kepa

Azpi .    Christenses     Rudiger . Alonso

Jorgiho

Kante                       Kovacic

Willian .            Giroud                 Hazard

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

We'll turn the tables on them this season, 3-0 to us

We should be able to make them lose their cherries. But they will be in a good mood after their 3-0 LC win even if it was MK Dons. They do seem to be able to rally at the end after coming from 0-2 down at home to Everton to score 2 towards the end.

We are going to have to be carefuf with their defenders cause if I remember they were trying to wind up Everton and it worked on Richarlson.

But the guy we need to watch out for is Wilson. Hes going to run over Luiz if hes not careful and Ake of course!