• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bogey ground for us. But then again, last season we were the masters of our own misfortune. We just didn't turn up. Only changes I'd like to see is Hazard and Kovacic starting for Willian and Barkley. Constantly changing the defence is not good so I'd give them another few games to adjust to "Sarri-Ball". If we play like we did against Arsenal in the second half we will be fine. Just lets not switch off again.

Hopefully see this...

Kepa; Azpi Rudiger Luiz Alonso; Kante Jorginho Kovacic (don't think he'll start but heres hoping); Pedro Morata Hazard (still don't think he'll start maybe one more wek but again heres hoping). 

I think Newcastle will offer a stern test and yes our record isn't brilliant but I think if we can sort the things that went wrong in that 15-20 mins v Arsenal and go out and play with the same sort of tempo and intensity we did that game, as well as getting a similar amount of shots as we did, we should be able to get a few goals. 

8 hours ago, manpe said:

Where do you find the time and motivation to make such long posts? :D

Its not hard at all, when you are immersed in the topics. I like to have a clear focus on options and post in detail so that others can maybe see things I have missed, or give countervailing viewpoints. :)

Bit of a shit ground for us lately but a bit of context is needed, our last two visit's came during two awful periods of form (end of last season and during the 'Mourinho season') while the two prior to that was down to Pardew knowing how to play Jose tactically.

We should have far too much for them this time.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Starting to wonder if Vesper is Barbara in disguise. :ph34r:

If you mean http://forum.talkchelsea.net/profile/9770-barbara/

Then, lol, no

Birthday    02/16/1980  <<< I am almost 12 years younger

Bio    Christian. <<< I am 100% atheist 

Brazilian. <<< I have been to Brasil, have family on my Bajan side who live in Florianopolis, but I am not Brasilian at all, I am half Swedish, half Barbadian, but born and raised in West London, been in Sweden for years now

Woman. <<< same

Writer. <<< Academic articles only, unless you count financial analytical reports

Teacher. << I was a teaching Docent professor for a year, but now I work at a a hedge fund. I deffo will, however, go back to academia at some point.

Football Fan. Chelsea. Chelsea. Chelsea. <<< I am this 100%

Also, I am not white (or however she defines herself)

But, I assure you, we are two different people:P

I'm delighted to have 6 points from the first 2 matches.  I think we were fortunate to get all 3 vs Arsenal.  We were the better team overall, but that 20 minute stretch was so bad that we could have very easily given it away.  In fact, we did, but Arsenal refused to take it.  

Right now, as much as I love picking up these crucial points, it's not my main area of concern.  I really look forward to the match to see where our progress is at.  I'm really excited, we've seen some glimpses of great stuff, but personally, I think we're only 60% of the way there.  If we can keep picking up points while playing under our potential, we're going to be in good shape.  I really think people are underestimating our ceiling.  

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I don't know why he compared you to Barbara, he'll have to answer that himself to you. But as I said, he was joking around.

EDIT: Oh, Barbara makes long posts sometimes, and you made one. But...I make long posts sometimes too and I know quite a few who do too. :blink:

Cool, I try to explain what I mean in detail at times. Cheers

30 minutes ago, Mana said:

I don't know why he compared you to Barbara, he'll have to answer that himself to you. But as I said, he was joking around.

EDIT: Oh, Barbara makes long posts sometimes, and you made one. But...I make long posts sometimes too and I know quite a few who do too. :blink:

Plus both are chicks :cig:

27 minutes ago, El P. said:

Maybe it's Leif.

I am not an IT, and I have never posted on this bloody board before I joined thsi February, I certainly am not some recycled account of some troll or whoever you have an issue with.
I have never posted any divisive attacks, not had a go at a single person here.

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am not an IT, and I have never posted on this bloody board before I joined thsi February, I certainly am not some recycled account of some troll or whoever you have an issue with.
I have never posted any divisive attacks, not had a go at a single person here.

They're only pulling yer leg mate.

I can imagine that you would have no problem at all at handling yourself whether it was verbally or putting some north Londoner in their place. I'd take a Chelsea girl any day of the week.

You just keep doing what you're doing! c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

Not seen Barbara for a bit. Maybe cause Cescys not getting much game time?