• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is possibly out toughest away trip... They always get the better of us at home..

No, we will destroy them. Unless we make fatal mistakes, they don’t stand a chance. Things change, we’re a different team now.

Complete squad rundown YTD (short as it is)

1    Spain    GK    Kepa Arrizabalaga no major issues, so glad to have him as our number 1, he will work on the spilling (and it was only 2, not fucking 10 like some are making it out to be) times in crucial situations, and he showed how quick he was in recovery)
2    Germany    DF    Antonio Rüdiger (I think he has played well, I have full confidence in him, far more than others here, I think he is a special talent)
3    Spain    DF    Marcos Alonso (he is WC offensively, and 2nd half today did much better defensively, plus overall was MOTM for me, I am going to dial back my whinging and just hope Sarri can make the system better so he wont be exposed)
4    Spain    MF    Cesc Fàbregas (at thsi point, he is only going to be an impact sub, and in this role, he is a great change of pace, but defensively he is a horrorshow at his age
5    Italy    MF    Jorginho One of our best players so far, Kante needs to be allowed to give him more support
6    England    MF    Danny Drinkwater SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PLEASE!!!
7    France    MF    N'Golo Kanté     I think he is needed more as the DMF /midfield destroyer that he is, not sold on his further forward role, this seems to be a key inflection point for the entire system
8    England    MF    Ross Barkley     has played well enough, but Kovavcic is clearly better, as I said before, I wish he could play RW
10    Belgium    MF    Eden Hazard    Hurry up and get in shape mate!!!!
11    Spain    MF    Pedro has look both great and at time a shambles, but overall he is doing well, just not sure if he can do it for 45 games or so
12    England    MF    Ruben Loftus-Cheek  enigma, no clue what is going on with him, he has the size and skill to be a world-beater, but just doesnt seem to fit into any one position, Sarri needs to sort him
13    Argentina    GK    Willy Caballero eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk
15    Nigeria    MF    Victor Moses I see zero reason for him being on the team, he should be sold, another window fail
17    Croatia    MF    Mateo Kovačić (on loan from Real Madrid) I think he will soon be the starting AMF, he oozes talent
18    France    FW    Olivier Giroud great impact sub, I do not think he is good enough to be our starter
19    England    FW    Tammy Abraham <<< needs to be loaned out or sold, he is NOT EPL starting material
20    England    MF    Callum Hudson-Odoi <<< he needs to play MORE, I would play him over Willian at this point, Sarri disagrees, I think he is a difference maker and needs game time NOW
21    Italy    DF    Davide Zappacosta good back up RB, no major issues with him
22    Brazil    MF    Willian  FFS, what a disaster that we didn't sell him to Barca for £65m or do the swap for Martial. Biggest disappointment of the window. He is NOT a Sarriball winger, I just do no not see it.
24    England    DF    Gary Cahill (captain)    should have been sold, he will not have to play much, hopefully
27    Denmark    DF    Andreas Christensen  another key inflection point. I think he should start over Luiz. Many say he needs to bulk up. Well, FFS, we have a top 10 in world overall player training/pyisio department, so bulk him up a wee bit and get him in
28    Spain    DF    César Azpilicueta  steady enough, I think will come good in Sarriball, and he is a pitbull on defence
29    Spain    FW    Álvaro Morata  hopefully today was the start of his comeback to form, we just need to keep getting him to be more physical, and work on his holdup play

30    Brazil    DF    David Luiz I simply dont rate him, he is our Otamendi (who I detest) I think his defensive lapses will cost us more than what he brings to run-up play
31    England    GK    Robert Green that preseason pen save will be the highlight of his Chelsea career
33    Italy    DF    Emerson <<< another enigma, still have no clue if he is carrying a knock from his horrid knee injury at Roma,or if he is just rusty. Alonso will be hard for him to dispace. He confuses me more than any other player we have.
44    Wales    DF    Ethan Ampadu I would love to see him as the number 3 CB option, over Luiz (as stated above, I want AC to start)
59    Poland    GK    Marcin Bułka I feel better with him in cup ties than Willy (maybe I am delusional on this)

so

the players I do not want on the team are pretty much the same as usual, plus who I would replace them with

Danny Drinkwater   Diadie Samassékou  please

Willy Caballero  Angus Gunn would be great and is HG

Cesc Fàbregas   Amadou Haidara please!!

Victor Moses   Talisca in January

Tammy Abraham (I STILL want to see what Bats can do in Sarriball, but probably never will)  Davie Selke from Hertha would be an interesting buy to replace Abraham, 23, 1.92m, loads of potential

Willian   Leon Bailey please!

Gary Cahill  meh, just sell him

David Luiz  Marquinhos is by far best option, Benjamin Pavard 2nd or Matthijs de Ligt or Dayot Upamecano (Koulibaly is never coming here, grrrrr) we so fucked up (and Juve as per normal assfucked us) chasing Rugani, when we should have just grabbed Thilo Kehrer, who is now snapped up by PSG, grrrr   http://www.goal.com/en/news/kehrer-completes-37m-psg-move-on-five-year-contract/dfipkoxfzfk119nv9xcfrgxww

and ffs, can we finally next summer or even this January get Martial (even if Morata does oki)!!!!!!!

On 8/19/2018 at 0:06 AM, Vesper said:

1    Spain    GK    Kepa Arrizabalaga no major issues, so glad to have him as our number 1, he will work on the spilling (and it was only 2, not fucking 10 like some are making it out to be) times in crucial situations, and he showed how quick he was in recovery)
2    Germany    DF    Antonio Rüdiger (I think he has played well, I have full confidence in him, far more than others here, I think he is a special talent)
3    Spain    DF    Marcos Alonso (he is WC offensively, and 2nd half today did much better defensively, plus overall was MOTM for me, I am going to dial back my whinging and just hope Sarri can make the system better so he wont be exposed)
4    Spain    MF    Cesc Fàbregas (at thsi point, he is only going to be an impact sub, and in this role, he is a great change of pace, but defensively he is a horrorshow at his age
5    Italy    MF    Jorginho One of our best players so far, Kante needs to be allowed to give him more support
6    England    MF    Danny Drinkwater SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PLEASE!!!
7    France    MF    N'Golo Kanté     I think he is needed more as the DMF /midfield destroyer that he is, not sold on his further forward role, this seems to be a key inflection point for the entire system
8    England    MF    Ross Barkley     has played well enough, but Kovavcic is clearly better, as I said before, I wish he could play RW
10    Belgium    MF    Eden Hazard    Hurry up and get in shape mate!!!!
11    Spain    MF    Pedro has look both great and at time a shambles, but overall he is doing well, just not sure if he can do it for 45 games or so
12    England    MF    Ruben Loftus-Cheek  enigma, no clue what is going on with him, he has the size and skill to be a world-beater, but just doesnt seem to fit into any one position, Sarri needs to sort him
13    Argentina    GK    Willy Caballero eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk
15    Nigeria    MF    Victor Moses I see zero reason for him being on the team, he should be sold, another window fail
17    Croatia    MF    Mateo Kovačić (on loan from Real Madrid) I think he will soon be the starting AMF, he oozes talent
18    France    FW    Olivier Giroud great impact sub, I do not think he is good enough to be our starter
19    England    FW    Tammy Abraham <<< needs to be loaned out or sold, he is NOT EPL starting material
20    England    MF    Callum Hudson-Odoi <<< he needs to play MORE, I would play him over Willian at this point, Sarri disagrees, I think he is a difference maker and needs game time NOW
21    Italy    DF    Davide Zappacosta good back up RB, no major issues with him
22    Brazil    MF    Willian  FFS, what a disaster that we didn't sell him to Barca for £65m or do the swap for Martial. Biggest disappointment of the window. He is NOT a Sarriball winger, I just do no not see it.
24    England    DF    Gary Cahill (captain)    should have been sold, he will not have to play much, hopefully
27    Denmark    DF    Andreas Christensen  another key inflection point. I think he should start over Luiz. Many say he needs to bulk up. Well, FFS, we have a top 10 in world overall player training/pyisio department, so bulk him up a wee bit and get him in
28    Spain    DF    César Azpilicueta  steady enough, I think will come good in Sarriball, and he is a pitbull on defence
29    Spain    FW    Álvaro Morata  hopefully today was the start of his comeback to form, we just need to keep getting him to be more physical, and work on his holdup play

30    Brazil    DF    David Luiz I simply dont rate him, he is our Otamendi (who I detest) I think his defensive lapses will cost us more than what he brings to run-up play
31    England    GK    Robert Green that preseason pen save will be the highlight of his Chelsea career
33    Italy    DF    Emerson <<< another enigma, still have no clue if he is carrying a knock from his horrid knee injury at Roma,or if he is just rusty. Alonso will be hard for him to dispace. He confuses me more than any other player we have.
44    Wales    DF    Ethan Ampadu I would love to see him as the number 3 CB option, over Luiz (as stated above, I want AC to start)
59    Poland    GK    Marcin Bułka I feel better with him in cup ties than Willy (maybe I am delusional on this)

so

the players I do not want on the team are pretty much the same as usual, plus who I would replace them with

Danny Drinkwater   Diadie Samassékou  please

Willy Caballero  Angus Gunn would be great and is HG

Cesc Fàbregas   Amadou Haidara please!!

Victor Moses   Talisca in January

Tammy Abraham (I STILL want to see what Bats can do in Sarriball, but probably never will)  Davie Selke from Hertha would be an interesting buy to replace Abraham, 23, 1.92m, loads of potential

Willian   Leon Bailey please!

Gary Cahill  meh, just sell him

David Luiz  Marquinhos is by far best option, Benjamin Pavard 2nd or Matthijs de Ligt or Dayot Upamecano (Koulibaly is never coming here, grrrrr) we so fucked up (and Juve as per normal assfucked us) chasing Rugani, when we should have just grabbed Thilo Kehrer, who is now snapped up by PSG, grrrr   http://www.goal.com/en/news/kehrer-completes-37m-psg-move-on-five-year-contract/dfipkoxfzfk119nv9xcfrgxww

and ffs, can we finally next summer or even this January get Martial (even if Morata does oki)!!!!!!!

Where do you find the time and motivation to make such long posts? :D

Expect Rondon to make his first start here which means their biggest danger will be Shelvey pinging quick long passes up to him and hoping he can bully Rüdiger or Luiz. If we can dominate the ball (no reason we shouldn't since we just did so to possession kings Arsenal) then they really shouldn't have a chance. I suppose if we allow them lots of setpieces in poor areas or corners they can trouble us. They'll park Rondon right near Kepa who he'll tower over physically.

They were unbelievably awful over the weekend against in my opinion the worst side in the league in Cardiff. This gives me belief that we'll break this spell of Newcastle being a bogey side. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Expect Rondon to make his first start here which means their biggest danger will be Shelvey pinging quick long passes up to him and hoping he can bully Rüdiger or Luiz. If we can dominate the ball (no reason we shouldn't since we just did so to possession kings Arsenal) then they really shouldn't have a chance. I suppose if we allow them lots of setpieces in poor areas or corners they can trouble us. They'll park Rondon right near Kepa who he'll tower over physically.

They were unbelievably awful over the weekend against in my opinion the worst side in the league in Cardiff. This gives me belief that we'll break this spell of Newcastle being a bogey side. 

in short, Newcastle will play the game of their lives against us yet again...

15 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

in short, Newcastle will play the game of their lives against us yet again...

Unless we are completely shit and hand them loads of chances on a plate early in the game I just don't think they have enough quality to either score multiple goals against us or prevent us from doing so.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:06 PM, Vesper said:

Agree with all you say Mrs! 

Theyve not had the best of starts but the Fat Spanish Waiter will try to strong arm us I think/ But if we play like we have been I cant see them having owt for is. Even if they did beat us 3-0 last year!! Lets turn that around lads.

Same team with Eden and Kovacic will probably get 45 mins this game nut I#d love to see CHO in for Willian.

43 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

They will be without Kenedy. He is, despite his last shocker of a game, one of their more important players.

What a shocker that last game was though. Arguably one of the worst performances by a player in PL history