• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

On 11. 8. 2018 at 7:18 PM, Unionjack said:

I bet Bellerin is having sleepless nights already hoping CHO doesn't start.

Can you hear his arse squeaking? Could be a line from a new Bellerin chant  4c6fe169bf8aa5f164a4f5f0deaf60bc.gif

He is pretty much fucked either way haha. Eden or CHO.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I wish we had our shit together a bit more before playing Arsenal.  I'm thinking 1-1.  Arsenal's key players have all had longer pre-seasons with the new manager.  

I'm making it 3-0 and actually see Morata scoring. Want to see the wee baldy man on the board again too! Want yo see him turn into a micro monster.

Just now, Mana said:

Nah, can't see Morata scoring. He'll probably F up like he usually does against Arsenal.

You really do need a good dose of Blue in you bud. You got less confidence than Morata sometime!

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I'm making it 3-0 and actually see Morata scoring. Want to see the wee baldy man on the board again too! Want yo see him turn into a micro monster.

mmm if it was like the 1st half against them in Dublin(and we take our chances this time) it will be hopefully over by half time! doubt it tho, i'll be all over Morata Chelsea 3-1! Come on Chels get into this shit.

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

Lol! Well played BT Sport!

Hope Fury gets dogs abuse at Windsor Linfield Northern Ireland Park tomorrow night after the Chelsea v Arse game :drunk:

12 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Arsenal's key players have all had longer pre-seasons with the new manager.  

And yet, they still looked like a mess against City last weekend, which wasn't (much?) better than we did in the Community Shield. 

I know it was only a friendly back then but I remember people saying Arsenal would beat us in Dublin because they had a proper pre-season with their manager etc and yet, we outplayed them in the first half and should have won the game.

Both sides are still adapting to new methods, manager etc. It will come down to who will be less shit on the day itself. 

1 hour ago, Mana said:

I have less confidence because of Morata being in our squad instead of a decent CF. That's not going to change until he gets the boot. Get a decent CF, then at least I know top 4 is ours.

But back to this game, I want us to win (because it's way overdue against these feckers) and if we are going to win, it won't be because of Morata. I'm just sayin'.

Okay, we get it. We know you don't rate Morata. We know you think he's shit and should be sent to the dumpster, far far far away from Chelsea. But do you really need to go bang your drum about Morata in almost every post? Rarely see you talk much about other topics as you do with your complaints posts about him. It feels like it has reached the point where you just want him to fail more than anything else. 

1st real test 748696ff215bb616bee15c2dbf2a9fcb.gif

I got faith in the lads any day against that north London lot.

I hope to see CHO at least start with Eden taking over and want Kovacic to start getting time, We have wee baldy man and Jorgi clicking. Its time we got that 3rd man working.

With those 3 together it will really help those top 3. With Morata getting even more chances he is bound to get 1 or 2 even if they're deflection!

What times Sarris press thingy?