• Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got banned from a gooners site for posting this. All I did was show it to my mate asking him what he thought of it after I made it lol Wasn't actually telling them they were whats on it! That would be rude.

f147546625032300f02372e92b8f5934.gif

After having so much fun against them in recent years, it is starting to feel like we have problems beating them. Have not beaten them for a while it seems now and I desperately want to put it right on Saturday. Their defence has looked really vulnerable in pre-season and today. Hopefully we can put them to the sword.

I expect they'll be significantly better next weekend than they were this. Torreira and Lacazette will probably start and they may also bench Cech who looked terrible today. They'll also be in somewhat of a "desperation" mode knowing that they can be 6 points behind their rivals and under pressure already.

Their fans have all been preaching about patience and giving Emery loads of time to change things, but if they lose their first two against top 4 rivals to open the season they may go into meltdown within the first two weeks. 

I wonder if Kovacic will be good to go for this. Unfortunately he probably won't.

28 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

We will probably see the same starting 11

I hope Sarri is getting a better picture as to who is going where.

He seems to like playing ones who aren't as fit for the end of games as its the best way to get fit

I'm just dying to see Wee Baldy Man  Jorgi and Mat (Kova) starting cause I think they are going to rip teams open!

And I still think CHO  Pedro  Eden would be our best front line.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I expect they'll be significantly better next weekend than they were this. Torreira and Lacazette will probably start and they may also bench Cech who looked terrible today. They'll also be in somewhat of a "desperation" mode knowing that they can be 6 points behind their rivals and under pressure already.

Their fans have all been preaching about patience and giving Emery loads of time to change things, but if they lose their first two against top 4 rivals to open the season they may go into meltdown within the first two weeks. 

I wonder if Kovacic will be good to go for this. Unfortunately he probably won't.

Cech was their only player who could come out with credit today and the reason the scoreline was not embarrassing ???

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm just dying to see Wee Baldy Man  Jorgi and Mat (Kova) starting cause I think they are going to rip teams open!

Rip them open like a cheap tin of beans, then Morata will drop the toast:(

That fecker better come good.