The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

xbox 360.

the last time i saw some figures posted up anyways, although xbox 360 is more popular in the U.S.

when the xbox 360 slimline comes out, the original will be even cheaper.

The people in the Netherlands think the buttons on the controler are too difficult. I also rather have playstation then xbox.

The people in the Netherlands think the buttons on the controler are too difficult. I also rather have playstation then xbox.

yea most dutch people i know have ps3's, i had a ps1 & ps2 and found the switch to xbox 360's controller very easy though.

tbh i find the whole xbox V ps3 bullshit very tedious, much more important things.

not really, xbox put more work and development into the online experience.

and how can it be a personal thing if you own a ps3, it's not as if you could ever have an open mind anyway.

Its personal wich one you would prefer, I've also played xbox many times. So I'm not saying like xbox sucks or something, but I've had PS1, PS2 and I keep faitfull to playstation :lol:!

Ps3 is a block of shite just buy a x box they are a lot better !

Uhm, no. I like the controle of PS3 more and I don't really care if you need to be more skillfull to handle xbox. I'm not such a gamer, I play like 1 time per two weeks. Next point is all my friend got PS3 and I like to play with them online.

Good luck with your xbox I keep the easy controling PS3! :tiphat:

all my friend got PS3 and I like to play with them online.

the 360 controller is easy to control, i was a ps1 & ps2 player before 360 and i found the transition very easy.

if your friends all played 360's online you would do the same, but because that clearly isn't the case you will remain biased.

the 360 controller is easy to control, i was a ps1 & ps2 player before 360 and i found the transition very easy.

if your friends all played 360's online you would do the same, but because that clearly isn't the case you will remain biased.

It wasn't a good argument of me to say that it was about my friends, I was like the first one of my friends that bought the PS3. Maybe I'll once buy a xbox but I certainly can't write the future!

• 2 weeks later...

I added a new thread so we can discuss all the up coming information about the game. Also Videos and Pictures can be posted here!

The game sounds like there is going to be massive improvements. Cannot wait for this!

The defending attributes are also very visible. Whilst Drogba will work back in to midfield to try and chase down an attacking defender, Anelka will stay up front and leave the defending to someone else.
Custom clubs songs for when team walks onto the pitch and when a goal is scored
People wont be able to quit without your allowance. (They must ask you if it's okay to leave)

^ the computer takes over when someone switches off the console.

- Cup celebration added

- Visible trophy at the beginning of a match!

clap.gif

Any idea if this will come out on PS2? unsure.gif

I would highly doubt it. The sell these ps2 games at my work for around 30 aus dollars now, which is about 15 pounds. EA do not upgrade anything when they release these games on ps2. They basically put the new kits on the players and change the menus. Pretty pointless i would think.