test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fulham Broadway

The FIFA Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

961 posts in this topic

Hey guys I need a bit of help, anyone with advice on this please reply, it would be hugely appreciated.

A guy on Ultimate Team has offered me his team for a thousand microsoft points, its an excellent team and I will accept the offer. Im just wondering, how do these deals usually take place? How do I give another account my microsoft points and how does he give me his entire team?

Hey guys I need a bit of help, anyone with advice on this please reply, it would be hugely appreciated.

A guy on Ultimate Team has offered me his team for a thousand microsoft points, its an excellent team and I will accept the offer. Im just wondering, how do these deals usually take place? How do I give another account my microsoft points and how does he give me his entire team?

Sound's a bit dodgy imho, but if your going to go through with it, take control - don't give him the points until he's given you the cards.

Sound's a bit dodgy imho, but if your going to go through with it, take control - don't give him the points until he's given you the cards.

Ye that makes sense but Im not actually sure how you transfer points to his account or how he will transfer his team to my account, any idea how that's done?

Started playing FIFA 12 again, I must say I do enjoy the manager mode (even if its only because I love making obscure last-minute signings :lol:)

FIFA Euro 2012 Will Be DLC For The Main Game

Instead of forcing people to splash out on another full FIFA game, this year’s Euro release willbe an expansion pack (remember when we used to call them that?) for FIFA 12, a press release issued this morning has confirmed.

The bolt-on will be released on the 24th of April (for PC, PS3 and 360) and will “recreate all the excitement of the official tournament with over 50 European national teams, all eight official stadiums, and all the pageantry and atmosphere of one of the largest and most-watched sporting events on the planet.”

There’s also an all new “Expedition Mode” designed for this new title, which allows gamers to build a squad and compete against others.

“Fans will choose their favourite European player or FIFA 12 Virtual Pro to captain their customized team, win matches to earn better players from defeated nations, and then defeat the best nations to earn the best players in a campaign quest to defeat all 53 countries and complete the journey to conquer Europe”

“Plus,” says the press release, “you will be able to relive dramatic moments from the UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying campaign with challenges based on real-life matches, and replay key moments from the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament.”

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/03/29/fifa-euro-2012-will-be-dlc-for-the-main-game/

Blue Armour likes this

I's agree with your ratings

Also Brana is 79 i think, he should be 80-82.

Mikel should be 80

Stats of Chelsea don't bother me to much, but the imbalance of RM and FCB is retarded!

Most noobs park the bus with 5 defenders then hoof to their mega fast forwards.

communicate likes this

agree with your rankings. I think Luiz should be higher then he is right now, as well as Cech. i stopped playing online...i got sick of playing Barca, Real and the Spanish National team.

Lol can you put this on the Mathew Harding Stand?. Anyways i agree they got alot of the ratings messed up, David Luiz used to be 82, they put him down to 80 though.

Chelsea is very good to play online.

I play a 4-2-3-1 with them, but with the players that would really only be so devastating in a video game.

Cech

Bos - Ivan - Luiz - Cole

Essien - Ramires

Mata - Lampard - Torres

Drogba

I don't play Terry cause he's slow and online people just run through balls all the time, but if needed I sub him on depending on the opponent.

Essien and Ramires, enough said, good luck if anyone even tries to play through the middle. Ramires is fast enough to cover everywhere, I just lock on with Ramires while I'm playing defence and just press the entire team lool. Sounds funny but he can do it.

Mata and Torres on the wings cause they have skill moves and can cut in to score, pass, or cross.

Drogba cause he's just a beast.

What pisses me off the most about the gameplay is that scoring headers off crosses is ridiculously easy and almost impossible to defend sometimes.

Ok, gonna go play now - add me on PSN - lazergun_pewpew

I think there are quite many on this forum, that play fifa. Personaly, I see chelsea as one of best teams to play with online. They have very strong players and it makes easier to control the ball. If that would be in real life...

What makes me angry about the game are two things: Player faces (too many have unreal faces, not in cfc, but overall) and secondy, the ratings of players. just to tell few:

Mata has rating 86, not bad but David Silva has 88 and Ozil 86. Here, i would drop silva to 86, i think he isnt better than mata. ozil should be 87 or 88.

Ashey Cole is 85, my choice is 84

John Terry 85, I give him 86

David Luiz 80, 83 minimum

Gary Cahill 79, 82-83 more real

(just for comparison; vidic 89, pique 89 xD, puyol 86, ramos 87, thiago silva 87)

ramires 79, he should definately had 82

sturridge 80, he should be 83

drogba 86, should be 83-84

torres 84, should be 83

meireles 82, 80 should be better

lamps 84, actualy right

essien 83 is fine

mikel 82 also

bertrand 69, should be 73 at least

cech 84, should be 85, 86.

what do you think?

The most irritating thing is 33 yr old Rioferdy5 is rated higher than JT.

22 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

DJI40bAXcAA2JSQ.jpg:small

Fifa 2018 Chelsea Player Ratings "Leaked".

Strong team, I use them always on season mode, won the division 1 two times with them, Willian & Pedro are underrated in FIFA, one is so clinical, the other got stamina & speed. but Kanté is the beast of the team.

Blusan Alamb likes this