The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

I absolutely love this game! Started career mode also. I like it, though I am yet to see the player development, transfers and other stuff. One thing I don't like is that when you join a club certain players won't join you because of your inexperience and they usually get bought by another club. It's realistic, but come on, even in Football Manager that doesn't happen...

It's infinitely better than what last year's PC version had but it's not good enough when the ball is close to the far end of the pitch. In the demo I used to tweak the height setting.

I played around 20 matches with the new camera and I did alright, but as soon as I switched back to the old one my game improved drastically. Oh well, it's a matter of personal preference.

Have got 4 players injured for about 4 or 5 months... need to play with the sliders.

My favourite player on FIFA 12 is definitively Danny Sturridge. Great speed, tricky player and what I love most about him: his great shot from long range.

Have got 4 players injured for about 4 or 5 months... need to play with the sliders.

My favourite player on FIFA 12 is definitively Danny Sturridge. Great speed, tricky player and what I love most about him: his great shot from long range.

Shame he's got 3 stars only. He deserves 4 :(

Great game.

Once I master the tactical defending the better though. Skill moves have vastly improved, much easier to pull off this year. The overall game experience and the little details have improved, like the match intro before games. With the graphics and the clips of players, It all adds to the realism.

Napoli's attack is a joy to play with..

Lavezzi, Cavani with Hamsik just behind them >>>>>

What are the Chelsea ratings?

Let me guess...

Cech is rated 43 and goes occasionally into 'mong mode' where he suffers repetitive head injuries.

Kalou is 93 and has a better skill level than Ronaldo....

Bosingwa's crossing ability is rated 99, Mikel can pass forwards and if you press R3 Drogba infects people with malaria?

Got FIFA 12 today, and it's fucking amazing!! I'm sorry that I've been doubting it all these years, I feel like kicking myself

I'm trying to download my teams from the Creation Centre to my PS3, but I keep getting errors, I've bookmarked all the stuff I wanna download to my game, but creation centre won't let me do it! Any help is appreciated :(

The manager mode is incredible this year, very in-depth and expansive. The last hours of the transfer window is a great feature, in the last few hours even the controller vibrates as the last frantic transfers are finalised.

Having said that, I'm still finding it hard to adapt to this new ‘tactical defending‘. Still haven’t got to grips with it..