The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

Finally got Fifa12. Our faces are completely the same...Mata, Meireles, Ramires and Lukaku have generic ones and Mata has 4 stars for dribbling.

Really disappointed with EA and their facemaking...Neymar, Ganso, Mata, Suarez, Carrol, Ramires are all players that should've got a custom face...

xqocT7.png

Finally got Fifa12. Our faces are completely the same...Mata, Meireles, Ramires and Lukaku have generic ones and Mata has 4 stars for dribbling.

Really disappointed with EA and their facemaking...Neymar, Ganso, Mata, Suarez, Carrol, Ramires are all players that should've got a custom face...

xqocT7.png

Meireles looks awful. :(

Here are our ratings and some random screenshots. If you're on PC relax, there will be loads of mods coming so faces will be fixed ;)

For Fifa 12 EA scanned German players along with Newcastle United, ManCity, Milan and PSG players so they are the ones with new custom faces.

It's a truly great game and for me the best football simulation I've ever played and boy I played A LOT of them.

Tactical defending is a great thing and I really like it. It's hard at first, but it removes the 90min full pressure you were under in previous games and gives you more space and freedom.

Impact engine kicks ass and it gives the game unbelieveble realism. Playing PES after FIFA and not laughing is hard.

Not so sure about precision dribbling as I don't use it too much, but it's a nice addition, especially for weak players who don't have 5 stars.

Chelsea faces changes:

- Malouda hair update.

- Terry face got some small changes.

- Torres got a new hairstyle.

Rest is the same as in Fifa11.

fifa2011092818555959.th.png fifa2011092818561578.th.png fifa2011092818561953.th.png fifa2011092818563502.th.png

fifa2011092818480254.th.png fifa2011092818463297.th.png fifa2011092818450396.th.png fifa2011092818443915.th.png fifa2011092818440978.th.png fifa2011092818433725.th.png fifa2011092818411737.th.png fifa2011092818432154.th.png fifa2011092819114943.th.png fifa2011092819110696.th.png fifa2011092819115598.th.png

has anyone mentioned the fact that 2 years ago when manure won the league they had the gold badges on their sleeves. Last year (fifa 11) when WE won the league ....NO GOLD BADGES... apparently EA just decided it wasnt worth while putting such a silly little thing like that into the game, BUT here we are fifa 12 and THEY have won the league again and whats happened? EA have decided to reintroduce the gold badges to old shrek heads sleeves. Anyone else for a conspiracy/EA manure loving twats. Boycott!!!

has anyone mentioned the fact that 2 years ago when manure won the league they had the gold badges on their sleeves. Last year (fifa 11) when WE won the league ....NO GOLD BADGES... apparently EA just decided it wasnt worth while putting such a silly little thing like that into the game, BUT here we are fifa 12 and THEY have won the league again and whats happened? EA have decided to reintroduce the gold badges to old shrek heads sleeves. Anyone else for a conspiracy/EA manure loving twats. Boycott!!!

YES!! Fucking annoying or what?! Like that wasn't done on purpose.

Noticed their gold badges...don't worry, next year we'll have 'em ;)

I'd recommend anyone on PC to download this, it's a great chantpack :)

FIFA12 barcalaci84 chants pack 1.0

Chants for:

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man U, Newcastle, Tottenham, Athletico Madrid, Barca, Real Madrid ,Sevilla , Valencia, Inter , Juve , Milan, Roma, Bayern M, Dortmund

+ some generic entrance songs like EPL theme, Fifa hymn etc....

1.Copy the chants folder to simply C:/ (must be copied to C:/ otherwise the game won't read the playlists)

2.Copy playlists folder to your main Music folder in windows...

3.Run the game and now you can edit your chants...

More chants coming soon...

download.png

Ramires, Mata, Luiz, Meireles and McEachran should have been better. The rest of the faces were fine in the first place and will look better with the improved lighting.

Yeah, I thought all the players you mentioned looked poor too. Are these definitely the final release faces?

YES!! Fucking annoying or what?! Like that wasn't done on purpose.

Its a disgrace, i mean even taking last seasons faux pas out of the picture how difficult could it be to simply change the badges if your team wins the league in the game?

I have

Anyone messing with all the new sliders? I think they may be a good idea but it looks to me rather like a developer leaving crusial design decisions to the player.

EA are introducing sliders this year to allow you to customise your own experience. Each slider can be changed for both the user and CPU teams seperately and can be done, on the fly, mid match.

Sprint Speed

Modifies the maximum sprint speed a team can reach.

Acceleration

Modifies the time it takes for a teams player to reach their maximum speed.

Shot Error

Increases/Reduces the amount of error applied to a teams normal shots. This doesn’t affect other types of shots (i.e finesse).

Pass Error

Increases/Reduces the amount of error applied to a teams ground passes. This does not affect other types of passes.

Shot Speed

Increases/reduces the amount of speed applied to a teams normal shots. This doesn’t affect other types of shots (i.e finesse).

Pass Speed

Increases/reduces the amount of speed applied to a teams ground passes. This doesn’t affect other types of passes.

Injury Frequency

Increases/reduces the frequency that injuries occur within a team.

Injury Severity

When a player from a team gets an injury, this will increase/reduce the severity.

Goalkeeper Ability

Increases/reduces the saving ability of the goalkeeper.

Positioning: Marking

Increases/decreases how tightly the defenders mark their opponents.

Positioning: Run frequency

Increases/decreases the number of runs teammates will make.

Positioning: Line height

Specifies how high/low the defensive line will positions themselves for a team.

Positioning: Line Length

Specifies how stretched or compact the team will try to keep their line for the pitch.

Positioning: Line width

Specifies how stretched or compact the team will try to keep for the width of the pitch.

Positioning: Fullback Positioning

Increases/decreases how far the teams fullbacks will push forward.

Power bar

Modifies how quickly/slowly the power bar fills up when you request any type of pass or shot.

It will take a while for people to find the sweet spots for settings, and everyones will probably be pretty different, but we’ll gather a list of what people are using post launch.

I haven't played enough games to draw any certain conclusions but it seems that defending is a bit more possible than in the demo and many Impact Engine bugs have been dealt with. Still all my games have so far been full of goals and had scores 4-3, 5-4, 4-4 etc.

BTW, David Luiz is a defensive beast! He may be strangely rated under Brana as a central defender but his tackling range is unbelievable.