The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

Young players like Sturridge improve during career mode, especially this year with Fifa 12.

So by season 3-5 on manager mode, Sturridge will be 90+, whilst Kalou will remain the same etc etc...

That doesn't mean that they should underrate some players just because of it...

I really wonder how will they rate Mata and will he be a 5 start player.

Ok i found out that when you play online in ranked matches, you only get the choice of tactical defending so you better get used to it lol. i always configure my own controls, i'm thinking to use Square as 2nd player contain almost like how i used it for 2nd pressure and use X for standing tackle. Gonna use R2 for contain and throw jockey away as i think contain is better than jockey and i don't see much of a difference between the 2 .Don't think i'll need jocky this year so that can be L2 which i never use lol but will soon find out. I use PES controls, always have done.

I've been playing footie games for well over a decade and this one has the hardest learning curve I can remember.

Same here. I do hope EA tweaks the AI when the game is released because those scumbags almost never miss a tackle...tactical defending is alright, but the AI is just crazy when it comes to dribbling...

All this trouble was on professional...I won't even think how's it like on world class or even legendary XD

Well i've already lost a match 6-0 and considering it's only 3 mins a half that's pretty bad. I can't defend for shit also lol.

Download this. It allows you to increase match length to 6 or 10 minutes ;)

The longer the halfs the more goals you'll ship in :D

Haha let's make a competition of who concedes less XD Difficulty on legendary, 10min and all on manual lol

and to make it even more interesting, let's play against Barcelona with either Marseille or Dortmund :P

Haha let's make a competition of who concedes less XD Difficulty on legendary, 10min and all on manual lol

and to make it even more interesting, let's play against Barcelona with either Marseille or Dortmund :P

No effing way, I'm still trying to decide which game I'll play this year and getting humiliated isn't going to help FIFA's case.

After playing around 10 more games at Slow I'm beginning to improve and can actually use Precision Dribbling to beat defenders.