subs.

Abbiati

Flamini

Ceedorf

Sokratis

Gattuso

Inzaghi

Riise

They are gonna have a special fifa with enhanced ultimate team stuff for fifa 12 http://www.gamestati...5&storeId=10651

as long as they ditch chemistry, i dont care what they do. Also we need LM>RM cards imo and easier ways to search.

GAME.co.uk and gamestation.co.uk have also begun taking pre-orders for the ‘Ultimate Edition’ which is an exclusive to the stores. It is being sold for £44.99 in contrast to the £54.99 RRP for the standard edition.

not sure what the ultimate edition means because its a tenner cheaper, maybe it's only for ultimate team. maybe ultimate team wont be on the actual fifa 12 game.

Edited by OllieCFC

Started my Ultimate team again, bought a few packs (Well, more than a few) and got an 88 special Lisandro Lopez and sold it for 175,000 coins :D sold more and got upto 220,000 and now i have a bloody good team :P

Talk about lucky, i''ve bought 5-6 packs and the most i've got is Owen ''fucking'' hargreaves who is 81... who i don't even need.

My Fifa 11 Ultimate Team

--------------------Suarez---------------

Malouda--------Modric-----------A. Young

-------------Song----------Barry-----------

A. Cole-----Carvalho--Juan------Lahm

---------------------Neuer-----------------------

Bench: Gomez, Hamsik, Chivu, Anelka, Hargreaves & Cahill

I know not really great, but i hardly go on it, i'm mostly on pro clubs with my friends, i find it much better and funner.

This is my own formation I have developed. Its unfair how amazing it works (granted its fifa) but I would love to see Chelsea play a 4-4-1-1 formation. I score an average of 4-5 goals per match. Its unbelievably effective.

14e2rmp.jpg

I play 4-3-3, but a custom one.

Instead of RB and LB, I use RWB and LWB.

My midfiled goes like this:

Mikel DCM

Essien RCM

Lampard LAM

Works great :)

Playing on legendary of course, though it's too easy. Online matches are pretty nice, though it fucking pisses me of when my opponent runs out with his goalkeeper because it is very hard to score then.

Just to make it official :champions:

FIFA 12 PC DETAILS ANNOUNCED

ccms.pngPC version to be on-par with consoles, game releasing in September

http://www.newgamene...ails-announced/

Finally.

Here's the official link

EA SPORTS Delivers Player Impact Engine to FIFA 12 On PC

Electronic Arts announced today that EA SPORTS has developed the Player Impact Engine for FIFA 12 on PC, delivering a new physics engine, and the award-winning gameplay and features to PC fans around the world. For the first time ever, FIFA 12 on PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system, and PC will have the identical game engine and feature set when the game launches September 27 in North America and September 30 worldwide.

"This is the moment all PC gamers have been waiting for, as they are finally going to fully experience the award-winning FIFA gameplay on their preferred platform," said Kaz Makita, Executive Producer of FIFA 12. "PC fans are going to enjoy the highest quality gameplay, deepest game modes and truest graphics ever developed for the platform, including our new live service EA SPORTS Football Club."

FIFA 12 on PC brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine that delivers real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Fans will experience the way real-world players challenge each other for the ball, win possession and test each other physically. Enjoy an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every collision. Players feel more resilient, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily.

Revolutionary gameplay innovations make FIFA 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling creates a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for better control in tight spaces, more time to make decisions on attack, and more control over the pace of the game. Innovations in attack are balanced by a re-designed defending mechanism, making it as skilful and meaningful as the real-world game. With all-new Tactical Defending, positioning and intercepting passes are as important as tackling. Tactics and timing are crucial. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, a self-awareness that enables them to behave and make decisions based on their own skills and tendencies, and gives them the aptitude to understand the strengths and weaknesses of teammates in every situation.

EA SPORTS Football Club—the heartbeat of FIFA 12—is a live service at no additional cost, connecting players to the real-world game with fresh, new content all the time, enabling them to support their favourite club and connect and compete with their friends, rivals and millions of other players around the world.

Transformed to look and feel fresh and new from pre-match to final whistle, FIFA 12 delivers an all-new Career Mode driven by the storylines from the real-world sport, an authentic match day experience, faster and easier navigation with a brand new menu system, and more than 500 officially licensed clubs. To pre-order FIFA 12 visit www.easportsfootball.com.

idRNaA.gif

I've been playing Fifa 11 since it came out and I'm pretty good at it. 4-3-3 with Chelsea works pretty well for me, but I'd advise you to try this formation, it kicks ass for me.

Trick is not to send the ball to wings for crosses, but to use 1-2 passes and to go for through balls. Lampard, Malouda and Essien can send great passes which Drogba and Torres can pickup and go 1on1 with the keeper. But basically, the the way you should be playing is by passing the ball from feet to feet until you can send a good through ball and finish the attack.

I won against a decent PL club on legendary 11:0 last night and 7:0 against Birmingham 30mins ago.

Cole LWB or LB

Bosingwa RWB

Mikel CDM

Essien RM

Malouda LM

Lampard AMF

155454_Chelsea.jpg

Try it ;)