The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

They have Chelsea unlicensed so I guess they won't bring anyone linked to Chelsea to cover or so. Messi is the best advert at the moment.

If they haven't licenced us last year when we won the double but chose United and Spuds who do you think they'll pick now? <_<

Is EA paying you? XD

Should KONAMI stop with their game just because Fifa is better atm?

atm?

Fifa has always been the best selling sports game worldwide, and the gameplay (ever since the switch over to next generation consoles) has been better than PES.

A small detail, but something I always wish the good people at EA Sports would sort out; having the shirt print change when teams are promoted / demoted. Bugs me when a Championship team get brought up in the career mode and they have the Championship numbering and sleeve patches. Likewise when a team goes down.

A small detail, but something I always wish the good people at EA Sports would sort out; having the shirt print change when teams are promoted / demoted. Bugs me when a Championship team get brought up in the career mode and they have the Championship numbering and sleeve patches. Likewise when a team goes down.

Hehe it will be nice to see West Ham with championship patches :eyebrows:

Things i despise about FIFA

1) The high through ball, glitchy as fuck and always goes perfectly

2) Jocky, just a cheap skilless move to block everything

3) Players like Ronaldo just shooting from anywhere n scoring and being so strong. Arcade football like

4) Crosses never going where u want, like you have someone clear, u try n cross to him and it targets someone else

5) Delay, u press the button and then it takes ages for it to register. Often when trying first time passing or shooting

Edited by OllieCFC

And it turned out to be their best game. Go figure.

As for Fifa 12, us PC gamers will be lucky to get Personality +

I read somewhere that the PC version will be the same as the console one. Only thing that it may lack would be the impact engine.