May as well post my Chelsea team on Manager mode

(LtoR)

Hart

Cole -- Cahill -- Terry © -- Richards

Hemphill (VP) -- Rodwell -- Lampard

Young -- Rooney -- Walcott

Subs: Loach, Bertrand, Wilshere, Phil Jones, Owen, Sturridge

Trying to make an all English team.

First of all I want to say that you shouldn't blame me if you Fifa crashes of your PC suffers. I mod the same way as it is shown in these tutorials and it works, my Fifa didn't crash a single time and my PC runs like Gareth Bale (well before his injury lol):whistling:

Before you begin, you should backup your saves in case your Fifa crashes, but if you do everything right it shouldn't.

First of all, you'll need a tool used for opening Fifa archives - Creation Master 2011. You can download the current version here or use google.

Next file you'll need is Fifa11 i68Regenerator. You can download the current version here or here. If your AV finds it a virus do not panic, it is a false positive, AVs find it a virus because of rebuilding it does on Fifa.

Still not all mods require you to use this file, sometimes Creation Master will be enough.

On to the websites with mods.

moddingway.com, fifa-patch.com, fifa infinity.com, fifa-editing.com, soccergaming.com

List of tutorials can be found here and use it to get the hang of things. After some time you'll find all this stuff easy :)

Last of all, I'll link you with some stuff Chelsea related that you'd be interested in.

Faces: Neymar, Malouda, Lukaku, Torres, David Luiz, Yossi Benayoun, Josh Mceachran,

Patches: EPL Flag pack, Stamford Bridge in Arena mode, Stamford Bridge EPL atmosphere, Stamford Bridge night atmosphere

Kits: Chelsea 11/12 kit

Just 1 little thing, some faces won't show if you don't delete your squads file which contains your lineups and transfered players, so I'd recommend you finish most of your modding, then making transfers yourself and after that exporting the squads file (my fifa11,squads, export or something like that) and then loading it when you start the game.

Find other stuff by yourself ;)

Some screenies:

fifa2011051116125093.th.png fifa2011051116090798.th.png fifa2011051116080409.th.png

fifa2011050900361025.th.png fifa2011050801264278.th.png fifa2011050813304599.th.png

fifa2011050813341449.th.png

Good work and thanks for sharing, can't stand FIFA on the PC though, unless I have a hand held controller to use.

Indeed mate. The game is best when you play it on a controller. Dribbles are amazing, and you can use manual passing.

• 2 weeks later...

More stuff for Fifa12 :)

I can inform you that Fifa12 on PC will be the same game as Fifa12 on xbox360 and PS3. It is not going to be a repacked Fifa11 from consoles! 99% correct :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6WnNDieX1w&feature=player_embedded

As already detailed in a recent post, the collision system for FIFA12 has been rewritten from the ground up. It’s called the impact engine, it’s almost certainly the biggest change being made this year and we were lucky enough to see it running recently. The impact engine is designed to change the way player models interact with each other on the pitch, from the slightest knock through to a full speed clattering, it’s all going to be different.

[DISCLAIMER] The videos that we saw were from both the Test Bed environment and live FIFA 12 gameplay. Whilst what we saw was incredibly impressive, these videos are chosen with the express intent of demonstrating the new FIFA 12 features as simply as possible. FIFASoccerBlog will not be providing a definitive opinion on these new features until we get our hands on the game, we’re simply going to relay what we saw and what we were told.

More than one collision point = more organic collisions - Previously when players came together, one point of contact was taken into consideration and a premade animation was played based on that single contact, which left times where the outcome of a tackle looked nothing like it should have done based on the context of the collision. In FIFA12 players can now make contact with each other at more than one point giving much more fluid and natural collisions.

Momentum preservation - Players carry momentum into their tackles, meaning that the speed at which you hit someone will change the way you collide. Go in lightly and you’re less likely to upset them, steam into them and you’re going to do some damage. Players can carry on through minor collisions. It’s an isolated example but we did see a particularly meaty collision that caused a front flip and yes, it was fucking hilarious.

Less premade animations – No longer will the CPU be picking the best effort from a list of premade animations. Now animations can be worked out, in real time, taking many points into consideration. The result? More fluid animations that bear much more relation to the action that triggered them. Coupled with….

More intelligent animation resolution - …..and multiple points of contact, tackling and player contact should feel a lot more fluid and a lot less cagey. To quote Aaron McHardy, “the variety is almost endless”. We saw a head on collision result in one player get sent flying on to his back whereas one from the side caught the player enough to rotate him.

Real world physics - Player can take knocks but keep the ball, bounce off challenges and generally make contact with other players, which they will react to, but that won’t neccesarily force them to go down or to lose the ball.

No masking – Animations are no longer used to “mask” the contact made between players. Everything is calculated considering the factors above.

The new engine not only looks very impressive but opens the door for True Injuries. A huge step away from the seemingly random injury model that’s currently in place, True Injuries means that the on pitch action can have a real impact (excuse the pun) on how players injure themselves. Players can injure themselves by landing awkwardly, streching muscles or twisting limbs. This should have a huge effect on CM, with players being able to re-injure previous problem points and even pick up career niggles such as persistent knee problems.

After the first view of the impact engine, my thoughts went somehow to the euphoria engine used in GTA4 and Red Dead Redemption, but it looked less clumsy and more concise. I can only hope it plays that way.

• FIFA 12 introduces the 'Impact Engine' which properly tracks and formulates contact between players, including their hips, knees etc.
  • The AI will also keep track of areas of the body players have been injured during a match. Players can also become injured off the ball if abused too much, especially late in the game.
  • FIFA 12 also introduces 'AI Vision Game' (rough translation), which promises to make passing more realistic. If you try to complete a pass to a player that's not within visible range, for example, it's less likely you'll complete the pass. EA hopes this will get rid of "blind passing".
  • Personality Plus is more developed and should influence AI players' passes this time.
  • AI is said to be "more human", with each player acting more or less according to his abilities. One example given is when an AI player sees Fabregas coming towards him with the ball, he'll act more carefully.
  • OPM describes "new presentation" of matches in FIFA 12, which are said to be very much inspired by English football crowds.
  • The game includes three new arenas, this time with integrated benches along the sidelines and "impressive lighting effects" according to OPM France.
  • Integration of a new short dribble with the left stick.
  • The game features a new camera that's noticeably closer to the ground.
  • There's also a new menu interface that appears to be simpler and more ergonomic than before

Fifa12_7+copy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6WnNDieX1w&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NriE1X7Fg7A&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jehcGM8T3Fk&feature=feedu

New screenies :)

fifa-soccer-12-20110526035925973.jpg

fifa-soccer-12-20110526035930473.jpg

fifa-soccer-12-20110526035955284.jpg

fifa-soccer-12-20110526035959487.jpg

fifa-soccer-12-20110526040007050.jpg

I can also inform you that Fifa12 on PC will be the same game as Fifa12 on xbox360 and PS3. It is not going to be a repacked Fifa11 from consoles! It's not 100% but chances are pretty high :)

:)

I can also inform you that Fifa12 on PC will be the same game as Fifa12 on xbox360 and PS3. It is not going to be a repacked Fifa11 from consoles! It's not 100% but chances are pretty high

Yea i heard that too, but it won't have the new impact engine though.

"However, the Impact Engine will only power the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-27-official-fifa-12-reveal-details

I have to say, Fifa isn't my real choice of soccer game, but this looks very impressive!! Rooney actually does look like Rooney this time!

I really need a Ps3 or 360 now :(

Ps2 is dying.

Get a PS3 ... at least you won't have to pay to play games online :Goober:

Yea i heard that too, but it won't have the new impact engine though.

"However, the Impact Engine will only power the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game"

http://www.eurogamer...-reveal-details

Oh well, but at least it will run better on my PC :whistling: