Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Kepa Arrizabalaga's Chelsea future: Is he a problem for Frank Lampard?

Goalkeeper's statistics suggest he is costing Chelsea goals and experts in the field believe there is a technical flaw in his game

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11913442/kepa-arrizabalagas-chelsea-future-is-he-a-problem-for-frank-lampard

You gotta wonder what on earth are Kepa and the coaching staff doing in training when the same problems with him keep on happening.

Lampard was asked Kepa's form in his presser earlier and unsurprisingly, he gave a rather diplomatic answer... 

Doing the impossible by making the Torres. signing look like good value for money.

Apart from having decent reflexes for low shots, he is fecking pants at every other aspect of goalkeeping! 

We're just making far, far too many terrible or bang average signings, and until we get people in who know what they're doing when looking at players to sign, we won't have a prayer of challenging for the title again any time soon!

1 minute ago, chippy said:

Doing the impossible by making the Torres. signing look like good value for money.

Apart from having decent reflexes for low shots, he is fecking pants at every other aspect of goalkeeping! 

We're just making far, far too many terrible or bang average signings, and until we get people in who know what they're doing when looking at players to sign, we won't have a prayer of challenging for the title again any time soon!

yep, it is looking like a£142m utter cock-up

dont blame me

my 2018 choice is on one of the hottest teams on the planet

Thomas Strakosha on Lazio

my second choice Alex Meret is surging in value as well

and my 2017 choice is now the best GK on the planet

Alisson (who could have been had for less than 25m then)

my new choice after that 

was just purchased snagged (on a fucking free) by Bayern for summer 2020

Alexander Nübel

we are probably going to have to buy some serious competition for Kepa on the cheap (even if it is an older keeper)

gooooooooo board!

NOT

:rant:

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

yep, it is looking like a£142m utter cock-up

dont blame me

my 2018 choice is on one of the hottest teams on the planet

Thomas Strakosha on Lazio

my second choice Alex Meret is surging in value as well

and my 2017 choice is now the best GK on the planet

Alisson (who could have been had for less than 25m then)

my new choice after that 

was just purchased snagged (on a fucking free) by Bayern for summer 2020

Alexander Nübel

we are probably going to have to buy some serious competition for Kepa on the cheap (even if it is an older keeper)

gooooooooo board!

NOT

:rant:

Tbh, I don't follow football outside of England, so I really don't have much of a clue who we should try and get. But it really shouldn't be that hard to find a better keeper than  Kepa.

11 hours ago, chippy said:

Tbh, I don't follow football outside of England, so I really don't have much of a clue who we should try and get. But it really shouldn't be that hard to find a better keeper than  Kepa.

Beside Meret and Stakosha

André Onana - Ajax best option IMHO

after that

Odysseas Vlachodimos  Benfica

Koen Casteels (1.97m) Wolsburg

Tomas Vaclik  Sevilla

Bartlomiej Dragowski  Fiorentina

on edit

added    Predrag Rajković     Stade de Reims

next

young super hot prospect

Russian too

Matvey Safonov -  Krasnodar

best older ones

Kasper Schmeichel    
Keylor Navas    

Samir Handanovic   (if he were 7 or 8 years younger I would flat out swap Kepa for him in a hearbeat)

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Beside Meret and Stakosha

André Onana - Ajax best option IMHO

after that

Odysseas Vlachodimos  Benfica

Koen Casteels (1.97m) Wolsburg

Tomas Vaclik  Sevilla

Bartlomiej Dragowski  Fiorentina

young super hot prospect

Russian too

Matvey Safonov -  Krasnodar

best older ones

Kasper Schmeichel    
Keylor Navas    

Samir Handanovic   (if he were 7 or 8 years younger I would flat out swap Kepa for him in a hearbeat)

No one conceded less goals this season in top5 leagues and has more clean sheets than Rajkovic from Reims. He should be on the list too. 

You gotta wonder what on earth are Kepa and the coaching staff doing in training when the same problems with him keep on happening.
Lampard was asked Kepa's form in his presser earlier and unsurprisingly, he gave a rather diplomatic answer... 
You could also ask the same question why Willian nor the Coaching staff for instance never improved his flaws or Zouma never learned to be a ball playing defender or Azpi never learned how to be a good Offensive FB etc.

That is his weakness and he can work on it all day long, but he has to show it in the match. It seems to me that Kepa struggles with confidence

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You could also ask the same question why Willian nor the Coaching staff for instance never improved his flaws or Zouma never learned to be a ball playing defender or Azpi never learned how to be a good Offensive FB etc.

That is his weakness and he can work on it all day long, but he has to show it in the match. It seems to me that Kepa struggles with confidence

There are A LOT to question about what this team do in training but I only mentioned Kepa because we were talking about Kepa. 

I've never rated Kepa from the off, he's too much of a flapper.

I can't understand how the fuck we paid £76M for him or for that fact why we bought him at all, yet another panic buy.

He might be ok as a 2nd choice but no better than that

He has struggled this season but lets not forget how many countless big saves he made last season in games where we werent great.

People branding him a panic buy really are forgetful and need to calm down. 

I am concerned with how hes being coached behind the scenes though. 

23 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

He has struggled this season but lets not forget how many countless big saves he made last season in games where we werent great.

People branding him a panic buy really are forgetful and need to calm down. 

I am concerned with how hes being coached behind the scenes though. 

tbh he was clearly a third choice option 

we wanted Allison first but couldn't do a deal for Courtois in time and Liverpool got him then we wanted to pay Oblak buyout but he turned us down.