Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

1 minute ago, Jason said:

He, MAYBE, should have done better for Lille's goal but otherwise, yeah, he played the sweeper keeper role very well. Timing and decision making were spot on. 

Absolute no chance with their goal at all, it was point blank and headed down, the worst type of header to deal with for a keeper.

Just now, Jason said:

Hence why I put 'MAYBE' in capital letters. :P 

I know that but 'MAYBE' doesn't come into it for me mate. I coach keepers from under 8's to under 16's and it's the type of thing to leave them sleepless at night.

A point blank header, from close range and headed down is massively difficult. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

I know that but 'MAYBE' doesn't come into it for me mate. I coach keepers from under 8's to under 16's and it's the type of thing to leave them sleepless at night.

A point blank header, from close range and headed down is massively difficult. 

You're no fun!

He, MAYBE, should have done better for Lille's goal but otherwise, yeah, he played the sweeper keeper role very well. Timing and decision making were spot on. 

Lol!   

Was going to mention that, but I remembered someone coming to his defence against Valencia. [emoji57]

On 03/10/2019 at 2:33 AM, LAM09 said:

I thought he was MOTM. Could have easily conceded a few if it wasn't for him bailing out Zouma or Tomori at the death.

Think he is having a good time now, even in Bucharest for Romania v Spain some weeks ago he had a worldie save in the last minute of the game, he basically handed Spain the win that night with that amazing reflex. 

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Lol!   

Was going to mention that, but I remembered someone coming to his defence against Valencia. emoji57.png

I stand by what I said then. Thought he maybe could have done better on Wednesday but got shut down by someone else. So...

giphy.gif

On 12/10/2019 at 9:40 PM, Jason said:
Gave away a last minute penalty against Norway. Ended 1-1 against Spain...

I thought it would just be the usual hack down, but it was a rush of blood resulting in a careless foul.

Guess he's evening it out after the heroics against Romania.

well, not a howler, shit happens, obviously not a good play, but like to see the assertiveness in trying

we (Sweden) are stating to fall behind our neighbours Norway and Denmark in terms of talent on the national teams, which really pisses me off

although we smashed Malta tonight (big deal, lolol)

https://yfl.upclips.online/player/html/q2wM38guNH?popup=yes&autoplay=1

• 2 weeks later...