Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

1 minute ago, mccg said:

Chelsea owner Abramovich wants Kepa sold after Cup final incident – El Confidencial

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chelsea-owner-abramovich-wants-kepa-sold-after-cup-final-incident-el-confidencial/

jinx!!!!!!!!!!!:D

18 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea owner Abramovich wants Kepa sold after Cup final incident – El Confidencial

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chelsea-owner-abramovich-wants-kepa-sold-after-cup-final-incident-el-confidencial/

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

OH FFS

THIS had best be bullshit!!!!

Chelsea owner Abramovich wants Kepa sold after Cup final incident

El Confidencial missed the bandwagon. :lol: This would have been MILDLY believable had they published this rumor a day after the cup final. 

Kepas' behaviour was maybe not what most of people likes, and what we needed in that moment. But I am glad to see that kind of passion and hunger in our team with usually more laid-back people like Kante, Hazard, Willian... After all - deep down he was right, so it's all good if you ask me. We should work on that this kind of misunderstanding never happens again, not on Kepa's behaviour. He is a good kid.

Kepa Arrizabalaga’s refusal to be substituted can help Chelsea secure top four, says Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/09/kepa-arrizabalagas-refusal-substituted-can-help-chelsea-secure-top-four-says-maurizio-sarri-8875297/

ffs should have tried that tactic a few months ago lol

• 2 weeks later...

What was he thinking when parrying the ball into Everton players feet Tibo-style? I thought that bad trait had gone. Ok then pen is always a difficult save and the rebound can be awkward especially for badly placed shots but header from the corner was so soft, eh could have easily caught it.

15 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

What was he thinking when parrying the ball into Everton players feet Tibo-style? I thought that bad trait had gone. Ok then pen is always a difficult save and the rebound can be awkward especially for badly placed shots but header from the corner was so soft, eh could have easily caught it.

Could've would've... all part of a learning curve.

On 3/19/2019 at 9:03 AM, Magic Lamps said:

It was silly of Pedro to try and stick his foot in when Kepa was going for the save. 

Just now, Yeboii said:

One thing that is encouraging about him is that he seems to be pretty good at penalties. I know Sigurdssons went in but Kepa was so close!

He was great against Spurs in the Carabao Cup and in the final he was unlucky, but yeah he looks good in penalties.

• 3 weeks later...