Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Big mistake? I thought it was a big 'misunderstanding'.

I shouldn't be surprised anyway, anyone with a brain knew that Kepa disobeyed Sarri on purpose and there was no misunderstanding.

Okay, I'm gonna bite. Kepa thought the sub was because of his injury while Sarri wanted to make the sub because of Caballero's penalty record and Kepa's injury. They both clearly had different thought at that particular high pressure moment. Better communication would have prevented the mess. As it was, Kepa simply got punished because of his reaction and the subsequent PR mess and just because he got punished, doesn't mean there was no misunderstanding. 

23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I also wanted Willy because of penalties but now in important PL game?  It's to risky. He cost us big time for example last season against Spurs. 

having a cock in your mouth or up your ass will not help your nerves in penalties lol , (i wouldn't know but just guessing lol)but your right it sounded a risk!

Maurizio Sarri confirms Kepa Arrizabalaga will continue to be dropped

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/fulham-wolves-maurizio-sarri-confirms-kepa-arrizabalaga-will-continue-to-be-dropped/

Chelsea are back in Premier League action this weekend when they visit local rivals Fulham.

After that the Blues take on Dynamo Kyiv in the Europa League, before a home match against Wolves in the league on March 10.

Will Kepa return to the Chelsea side for those matches?

After Tottenham, manager Maurizio Sarri confirmed that Kepa will be back in the Chelsea side “in one of the next two games (but) maybe not the next one.”

Put another way, Kepa should be back in goal by the Wolves match.

However the keeper will continue to be punished by being dropped in upcoming matches.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

What a load of crap. :)

That's why players should never be in charge of the club.

Kepa's refusal may have costed the club a lot of money - is he responsible for that? Is Kepa going to pay the club back for the loss of revenue - or his teammates missed bonuses? Yes, it is whatif scenario, but the manager, and I bet many coaches on the bench, thought WIlly would have had a better shot at the PK shootouts... that's the one thing WIlly is good at. :) 

It is one of the worst acts of insubordination a player can have on the pitch... no one is saying Kepa should be sold, and in the long run (someone I know) pointed out this could be a good thing (the determination he showed), but he definitely deserves the punishment he is getting and needs to learn how to take one for the team.

17 minutes ago, Robchels said:

What a load of crap. :)

That's why players should never be in charge of the club.

Kepa's refusal may have costed the club a lot of money - is he responsible for that? Is Kepa going to pay the club back for the loss of revenue - or his teammates missed bonuses? Yes, it is whatif scenario, but the manager, and I bet many coaches on the bench, thought WIlly would have had a better shot at the PK shootouts... that's the one thing WIlly is good at. :) 

It is one of the worst acts of insubordination a player can have on the pitch... no one is saying Kepa should be sold, and in the long run (someone I know) pointed out this could be a good thing (the determination he showed), but he definitely deserves the punishment he is getting and needs to learn how to take one for the team.

Did you or did you not read the article? 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

SMARTASS KLAXON! :philjones

I The Klaxons

Label:
Merok Records ‎– ME003, Merok Records ‎– ME004
Format:
Vinyl, 12" 
Vinyl, 7", Red 
UK
Released:
15 May 2006
Genre: