Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea’s Spanish contingent of Cesar Azpilicueta, Pedro and Marcos Alonso are all backing Arrizabalaga over Sarri.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/three-chelsea-players-who-backed-kepa-arrizabalaga-vs-maurizio-sarri/

Sell all three regardless this situation. We don't need clans in the team. We also have brazilian cartel. 

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea’s Spanish contingent of Cesar Azpilicueta, Pedro and Marcos Alonso are all backing Arrizabalaga over Sarri.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/three-chelsea-players-who-backed-kepa-arrizabalaga-vs-maurizio-sarri/

Give the armband to Luiz. Azpi is not who I thought he was.

4 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i've been massively disappointed with azpilicueta this season. 

Same. I think there a few players in this team that simply aren't good enough now. Him, Alonso, Pedro, Morata, Barkley, Willian and Luiz to an extent.

Sarri should now see the shit alonso he is been playing over and over again despite how terrible he is... Same with Pedro... Anyway with the exception of Kepa...alonso pedro azpilicueta should all be sold.. 

14 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Sarri should now see the shit alonso he is been playing over and over again despite how terrible he is... Same with Pedro... Anyway with the exception of Kepa...alonso pedro azpilicueta should all be sold.. 

Never would have guessed I would have agreed with the bold 2 months ago, but now? Yeah he should. Turning 30 next season I think his pace is only going to get worst. He was never the quickest fullback even younger, but now its really apparent.

Rudiger 100% Luiz is gone probably this summer.
Yup, have a good feeling about Rüdi. He was quite tame when he first arrived understandably, but he has progressed to become a leader on the pitch. Well, at least his attitude on the field is a head above the rest other than Luiz.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Give the armband to Luiz. Azpi is not who I thought he was.

Passing the armband to someone who blows hot and cold is hardly inspiring. 

56 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

40 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Never would have guessed I would have agreed with the bold 2 months ago, but now? Yeah he should. Turning 30 next season I think his pace is only going to get worst. He was never the quickest fullback even younger, but now its really apparent.

Were you part of the lot who said we should have sold Terry, Lampard etc back in 2013?

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Time for a new captain then.

You cant put your personal feelings in football matters. JT was a dick off the pitch on couple occassions but he never let any of that shit on pitch. He was always 110% professional. 

If you are team captain, it doesnt matter if Kepa might be your best buddy; if he pulls some shit like that, you scream in his face and take him off the pitch with stretcher if required. 

That said I dont think there is a single player in our squad capable being captain like that. Rudi and Luiz look most promising, but Luiz wont be around for much longer and he isnt exactly mr reliable while Rudiger has to learn a thing or two, but he is very promising. I like he always shows great passion after succesful tackles, defending actions etc. Very vocal too and has that no nonsense attitude about him, a proper old school CB. I wonder how great is his tactical understanding, I think motivation is always high with him, but simply put you have to be calm, collected and intelligent too if you are captain.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

We have no one with leadership qualities who doesn't blow hot and cold.

But Luiz "takes" it to the extreme. One game he looks world class and the next, he looks like an absolute disaster. Plus, Luiz sometimes lets his emotion take over him. 

41 minutes ago, manpe said:

Yup, have a good feeling about Rüdi. He was quite tame when he first arrived understandably, but he has progressed to become a leader on the pitch. Well, at least his attitude on the field is a head above the rest other than Luiz.

Unless the board cave he will only get a year. We cant give the captaincy to someone on a years contract.

Tho at one time I would have given it to him

We lack any leader that would step up and give the team a bollocking or a boost when needed.

Its something that has been coming awhile.

It needs to be addressed,