Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

https://twitter.com/angelomangiante/status/1027122463480721408

Release clause has been paid this morning (at 9.22) from two #Kepa lawers to @LaLiga. The deal is done. From #AtleticBilbao to #Chelsea for €80m. The new #CFC goalkeeper (the more expensive paid in football history) will sign in the afternoon in London @SkySport #tranfers

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

He may not go anywhere for this coming season, but until he signs a new contract, there'll always be a question mark on his head and we may face a similar drama next summer, especially when we finish 5th.

Why not just enjoy the season with Eden while he’s still here? I completely agree that it’ll come up again next summer but that’s then. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Better option, and his nose wont obscure some angled shots.

haha I don't care how big his conk is or if he has a horse face. Just as long as he doesn't have a gap between his legs wide enough to drive a tube thru and does the best that he can while hes with us.

Wonder what HIS dads like at keeping his nose out of Chelsea business?

In fact, Kepa costs cheaper than Alisson in grand scheme if you take salaries into account. I dunno the exact number but pretty sure Alisson’s would be higher, if not much higher. Plus, Kepa signs a 7 yrs contract and on the other side Alisson 3 yrs.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

The Stats That Prove Chelsea’s £71m Signing Is A Steal

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/87211/the-stats-that-prove-chelseas-71m-signing-is-a-steal/

lol a steal , yeah cheap as chips lol , Fcuk it i'd like to steal it! Who cares about the money nowadays anyhoo , could have capped it years ago . Get Bailey(surely not) and the Kovacic guy and super window for no champions league especially.

9 minutes ago, mccg said:

lol a steal , yeah cheap as chips lol , Fcuk it i'd like to steal it! Who cares about the money nowadays anyhoo , could have capped it years ago . Get Bailey(surely not) and the Kovacic guy and super window for no champions league especially.

Still dont see where our goals are coming from tho