Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack

1 hour ago, bakayokofan said:

Ya, he is worth 25 mil 😂😂😂

Not only is he bang average, but mostly daft as fuck.

He got lucky not being sent off bot other than that he was quite good. Kept the ball well, ran past United players with ease and actually made a brilliant tackle too. 

1 minute ago, Stats said:

He got lucky not being sent off bot other than that he was quite good. Kept the ball well, ran past United players with ease and actually made a brilliant tackle too. 

And? Whats the point of running past players if your end product is 0. What does he give that RLC can't. 

I mean I have made my peace with the fact that he is literally useless. But at least don't try your best to get sent off too specially when the ref is being hopelessly lenient.

2 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

And? Whats the point of running past players if your end product is 0. What does he give that RLC can't. 

I mean I have made my peace with the fact that he is literally useless. But at least don't try your best to get sent off too specially when the ref is being hopelessly lenient.

Ermm…. it kept us possession. Freed up space for attacking players. Did Kante run past players and give any end product? Please... your vendetta is getting a bit ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

Ermm…. it kept us possession. Freed up space for attacking players. Did Kante run past players and give any end product? Please... your vendetta is getting a bit ridiculous. 

Vendetta? Lol.

0 goals, 2 assists for a player who has played AMF for the most of the season while playing 2700 minutes (let that sink in).

20 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

Vendetta? Lol.

0 goals, 2 assists for a player who has played AMF for the most of the season while playing 2700 minutes (let that sink in).

Not denying that, but I think it masks what he brings. He is a useful addition and like I say for £25m is a bargain.

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

Not denying that, but I think it masks what he brings. He is a useful addition and like I say for £25m is a bargain.

How? How is a bang average player who gives us nothing special a useful addition? 

A useful addition would be one who can give the team something in attack or in defence. He is just pathetic in both aspects. Don't we already have deadwoods and enough baggage players around? What's worse is we have already had a season long audition for this guy, but somehow are deeming such a player "bargain".

And then we are wondering "how far the mighty have fallen".

Sorry mate, I want us to compete with city and pool for the league, not everton andwolves for the 6-7th spot by buying players like kovacic.

Why throw £25m down the drain?

Have you watched Pasalic at all?

We need to stop throwing money down a hole for squad players. Liverpool rotate Keita & Fabinho..

7 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

How? How is a bang average player who gives us nothing special a useful addition? 

A useful addition would be one who can give the team something in attack or in defence. He is just pathetic in both aspects. Don't we already have deadwoods and enough baggage players around? What's worse is we have already had a season long audition for this guy, but somehow are deeming such a player "bargain".

And then we are wondering "how far the mighty have fallen".

Sorry mate, I want us to compete with city and pool for the league, not everton andwolves for the 6-7th spot by buying players like kovacic.

He can actually hold the ball and draw opposition players out of their territory which allows space for our wingers and attacking players. For the way Sarri is looking to play, he is suited. He can get the ball from deep and you have confidence in him to hold the ball. Kante, whilst scoring more and more energy, he is sloppy in possession.  Like I say stats don't always reflect the whole story. It would help if he had a player alongside him who can shoot from distance but we don't. 

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

He can actually hold the ball and draw opposition players out of their territory which allows space for our wingers and attacking players. For the way Sarri is looking to play, he is suited. He can get the ball from deep and you have confidence in him to hold the ball. Kante, whilst scoring more and more energy, he is sloppy in possession.  Like I say stats don't always reflect the whole story. It would help if he had a player alongside him who can shoot from distance but we don't. 

Oh I get it. We should drop Kante and buy someone else who will get the best out of poor kovacic. 😂😂😂

Mate, thanks for the enlightenment.

Just now, Stats said:

Grow up.

Really? This is coming from a person defending kovacic.

The guy is the most forward of our midfielders and plays on the same side as Eden who attracts more opposition players than honey attracts bees. Any half decent CM playing the same role on the left should be in double figures given how much space and time they are afforded. Oh wait, we already have that in RLC. And then you are somehow trying to prove that kova's contribution is essential to the team while down playing players like Kante who have performed out of their skin. Please mate.

There is a reason why no big team is after this piece of turd despite him being on loan and playing almost all of the season as a starter. Cause he is crap. Did not he get linked to zenit. That's Probably his level. 

1 minute ago, bakayokofan said:

Really? This is coming from a person defending kovacic.

The guy is the most forward of our midfielders and plays on the same side as Eden who attracts more opposition players than honey attracts bees. Any half decent CM playing the same role on the left should be in double figures given how much space and time they are afforded. Oh wait, we already have that in RLC. And then you are somehow trying to prove that kova's contribution is essential to the team while down playing players like Kante who have performed out of their skin. Please mate.

There is a reason why no big team is after this piece of turd despite him being on loan and playing almost all of the season as a starter. Cause he is crap. Did not he get linked to zenit. That's Probably his level. 

Have a conversation rather than doing stupid laughing emojis constantly.  I am not downplaying Kante but please, don't exaggerate and say he is performing out of his skin. Yes, he has had to adjust his role slightly but he has been inconsistent. Especially for the hype he is given. He is useful for counter-attacking, however for possession based play Sarri is looking to play, Kovacic sorts that aspect more. Kante is good for recovering lost balls etc. 

"Piece of turd". Sums you up. Why is he a piece of turd? Because he failed to live up to your expectation. Like I say, his goal output is not good but bar that aside I will keep him. I like him. I am not going to keep going in circles because I have already stated. I get it, you don't like him and curse him consistently. Maybe he stole your girl, I am not sure but agree to disagree.

22 minutes ago, Stats said:

Have a conversation rather than doing stupid laughing emojis constantly.  I am not downplaying Kante but please, don't exaggerate and say he is performing out of his skin. Yes, he has had to adjust his role slightly but he has been inconsistent. Especially for the hype he is given. He is useful for counter-attacking, however for possession based play Sarri is looking to play, Kovacic sorts that aspect more. Kante is good for recovering lost balls etc. 

"Piece of turd". Sums you up. Why is he a piece of turd? Because he failed to live up to your expectation. Like I say, his goal output is not good but bar that aside I will keep him. I like him. I am not going to keep going in circles because I have already stated. I get it, you don't like him and curse him consistently. Maybe he stole your girl, I am not sure but agree to disagree.

"I like him" the only bit of information that was actually needed. Trying to somehow prove that a player you "like" is good enough when we have a season's worth of evidenxe of how hopelessly he is out of his depth.

As for Kante, his role IS to recover the ball. Playing possession football is difficult when you can't have the possession itself. 

I would again like to end on the kovacic's current situation. A player who has wanted to go out of RM, is being linked with zenit - no big club in the top 5 league wants him, but apparently we should buy him cause "you like him". If you someday take off those kovacic goggles that you are wearing, you might realise that he actually is a "piece of turd "

7 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

"I like him" the only bit of information that was actually needed. Trying to somehow prove that a player you "like" is good enough when we have a season's worth of evidenxe of how hopelessly he is out of his depth.

As for Kante, his role IS to recover the ball. Playing possession football is difficult when you can't have the possession itself. 

I would again like to end on the kovacic's current situation. A player who has wanted to go out of RM, is being linked with zenit - no big club in the top 5 league wants him, but apparently we should buy him cause "you like him". If you someday take off those kovacic goggles that you are wearing, you might realise that he actually is a "piece of turd "

Yet your name is "Bakayokofan"?. Some odd guy you are. A player who was poor in his spell here. I don't give a shit if other big clubs don't want him. That is like me saying no other big club wanted Chupo-Moting but PSG ended up with him. LOL. Kante's role is to recover the ball. No it is not. His role is to recover the ball if we lose it. He is playing in a midfield 3 where the team is expected to have good technical quality. Sometimes his ball retention has been poor. I like Kante but I am not going to mask the fact that his season has been inconsistent. Well, I like him and I hope we do exercise that option to keep him. So because a player does not fulfil a footballing expectation, makes him a "piece of turd"? Brilliant logic....

13 minutes ago, Stats said:

Yet your name is "Bakayokofan"?. Some odd guy you are. A player who was poor in his spell here. I don't give a shit if other big clubs don't want him. That is like me saying no other big club wanted Chupo-Moting but PSG ended up with him. LOL. Kante's role is to recover the ball. No it is not. His role is to recover the ball if we lose it. He is playing in a midfield 3 where the team is expected to have good technical quality. Sometimes his ball retention has been poor. I like Kante but I am not going to mask the fact that his season has been inconsistent. Well, I like him and I hope we do exercise that option to keep him. So because a player does not fulfil a footballing expectation, makes him a "piece of turd"? Brilliant logic....

Yes, I "like baka" but don't go on and on about why we should call him back. I call a spade a spade. He was pathetic last year. I don't try to cover it up by blaming players like Kante for his deficiencies. Do I?

Well, if the expectation is that you most attacking MF should score some goals to contribute to an anyways poor strike forxe, then yes he is a piece of turd, specially when he has so much time and space made by Eden.