Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack

3 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

On a negative note, my God do our shirts look horrific. This years home shirt, the training kit, Carabao, Yokohoma – none of it looks nice in my eyes. Bring back Adidas and Samsung

Dont forget Hyundai on sleeve.

Kits look as far from clean and classy as possible.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I know mate. Dodgy stuff these bath salts.

Its the Flakka you need to be carefull about! Can just imagine Morata doing some on the pitch!

I dont know how much more some of you want. We have right now possibly the best CM in the PL and you're still not happy.

I'm chuffed!

BREAKING: Real Madrid have agreed a deal in the region of €40m-€50m to sign former Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara!

Not a bad replacement for Kovacic😏

Via: @Sport_EN https://t.co/dt5eKZGl9P

I don't know how genuine the source is but the rumour seems to be all over twitter...

Like I be said Kovacic is not interested in going back to Santiago as he desperately wants first team football and Julen said Real will sign Midfielder of great quality similar to Kovacic... So I am not surprised about the rumour....only left to Kovacic and Chelsea to finish up the deal...

In addition Julen really rates Alcantara and even upcoming Dani Ceballos more than Kovacic...Spanish national team connection

One of the theories going around reddit yesterday, was that the option/no option to buy was not really reported on (or at least had a lot of confusion) because Madrid didn't want to let on that Kovacic might be leaving permanently.  If that was known, it could have possibly made negotiations for another midfielder harder.  We'll see.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

One of the theories going around reddit yesterday, was that the option/no option to buy was not really reported on (or at least had a lot of confusion) because Madrid didn't want to let on that Kovacic might be leaving permanently.  If that was known, it could have possibly made negotiations for another midfielder harder.  We'll see.

Why would that make negotiations harder?