Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack

Even we haven’t a buy out clause 

we can secure him on a permanent deal next year  and if he wants to stay with us it’s even more easier  . 

The important is that we have Jorginho kante and kovacic in one team . 

Let’s get the impossible now ,to sign fekir and we are ok

There's no option to buy, Florentino Perez isn't stupid. I don't like what deals like these says about the club tbh. In regards to Kovacic, he seems like a good player who could possibly become great if he had any above average passing ability, which he doesn't really. 

I'm sure if Kovacic actually wants to stay here after the season he can force his move and there isn't much Perez can do about it. That option to buy clause in loan deals is quite an overrated contractual term these days when player power seems to engulf everything else.

eb80356b79ed2f9d30d50bc92ae96bc2.gif Welcome to Chelsea matey. I dont think anyone really understands yet the difference that Matty boy is going to make for us.

Hes got the dribbling skills of Eden, the lungs and lefs of the Wee Baldy Man and the passing capabilities of Jorgi boy. I love him. Hes fuckin dynaamite!

Thank you Matty boy. You have helped make our midfield the absolute fuckin  bollox! If you don't end up staying there will be blood spilled!  3c3165f7419352b9889712f2b7440c61.gif

Nice deal to be fair, Courtois hasn't done much for us this season, he misses his kids in Spain, so he can now spend more time with his family and play in Spain. The downside is why are we only getting Mateo Kovacic on LOAN? He's a great player and hopefully brings us something we need into the squad but why a loan...

If you would've told me at the beggining of the summer that we'd be able to shift Drinkwater & Bakayoko and bring in Jorginho & Kovacic I'd have laughed and said impossible. Let us hope our board can work their magic some more here!

Craig Bellamy has admitted that he 'loves' Mateo Kovacic as a player and has tipped the Croatian midfielder to make a big impact in the Premier League.

Kovacic is set to join Chelsea on a season-long loan from Real Madrid as part of the deal taking Thibaut Courtois to the Bernabeu.

"I played against him, I think he was about 17 then and it was a ‘whose this?’ moment, he was that good," Bellamy said on Sky Sports News.

"I’m actually really excited to see him in the Premier League, I’ve watched him a lot. He hasn’t got the game time at Real Madrid, I love him as a player and think he’s a really good signing."

All you guys carrying option to buy on head like anything special...do u realise there is a reason Madrid slap €60m price tag on him...If he enjoys it here which I  sure he will...he has the leverage to seek for permanent transfer and provided we meet Madrid asking price because he doesn't see his future in Santiago considering the fact they rated Dani Ceballos and regard him as long term Modric replacement...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

All you guys carrying option to buy on head like anything special...do u realise there is a reason Madrid slap €60m price tag on him...If he enjoys it here which I  sure he will...he has the leverage to seek for permanent transfer and provided we meet Madrid asking price because he doesn't see his future in Santiago considering the fact they rated Dani Ceballos and regard him as long term Modric replacement...

If he has a good season here, they'll just raise the asking price in the summer. Else he has a release clause of 300 million euros.

We've got a great player, but let's not ignore the fact that there is no permanent option in this deal. And yes, it does matter a lot.

@eemanyooel hopefully, we shall see.

So, what's the best scenario here? He plays well, but not too well? Like he does well, but RM think they can do without him. Then he loves london and Chelsea and wants to stay.

So, never boo him, like ever, even if he plays like Bakayoko. :) Let's hope he keeps his best performances for practice sessions only. (no I'm not serious here)

Last time I check he doesn't have a release clause yet...and just like previous players Morata though he is currently shit James Rodriguez and the test...if he wants the move permanently they don't have any leverage... There is a reason they were demanding €60m before our loan issue of a thing came up...if he wants the move...we pay and if not its not the end of the world....fucking loads of talented attacking midfielders out there suitable for sarriball...club only needs to identify the best quality...