Reply to 17. Mateo Kovacic

Vesper
By Vesper,
If we lose Kova these are the acceptable (to us, us being my wife and myself) replacements (and no, these are not AMF's as that is Barkley/RLC to me, OR (huge statement of intent ) Kai Havertz, who atm I would take instantly over Bailey if we could only have ONE Bayer Leverkusen player). We also think Sandro Tonali (Neves will be too pricey) is an absolute must , MUST MUST buy in the Jorginho role, as his backup and hopefully eventually replacement. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will be too expensive, (as would Saul and Koke and Marco Verratti), so   Frenkie de Jong   Ajax Tanguy Ndombélé   Lyon Adrien Rabiot  PSG Piotr Zielinski  Poison Dwarves Miralem Pjanic (lower down, as he turns 29 in February, and not thrilled with buying 30 (or soon to be) something players, he also is not a true box to box'er, but my dog would he be crazy good i Sarriball (Juve are probably NOT going to sell him anyway, so put this in pipe-dream, along with Thiago Alcantara from Bayern) Corentin Tolisso   Bayern Munich (they will never sell him though, not for under 70,80, 90 million euros, same for Leon Goreztka) Bryan Cristante   Roma Nicolò Barella  Cagliari Donny van de Beek  Ajax Amadou Haidara  RB Salzbug Marcelo Brozovic  Inter Milan Houssem Aouar   Lyon Franck Kessié  AC Milan Roberto Gagliardini   Inter Milan Rolando Mandragora   Udinese Matías Vecino  Inter Milan (he is far better player than I have seen in the past, I so see what Sarri liked in him) Giovani Lo Celso (on loan to Real Betis from PSG) Rodrigo Bentancur  Juventus Lorenzo Pellegrini   Roma Fabián Ruiz  Poison Dwarves Jordan Veretout Fiorentina Rafinha  Barcelona Geoffrey Kondogbia  Valencia Maximilian Eggestein   Werder Bremen Youri Tielemans  Monaco Dani Ceballos  Real Madrid (I hope he IS the player who they consider keeping and using over Kovacic) Manu Trigueros  Villarreal Mattéo Guendouzi  Arse (no way they would sell him to us though) Karol Linetty  Sampdoria Antonin Barak  Udinese Christopher Nkunku  PSG Weston McKennie  Schalke   On a free, I would accept, after much thought, Aaron Ramsey from the Goonas, he is a hell of a player and is homegrown. He would be high on the list. Also, we need to make a move for the best 16yo (yes 16, lol) MF on the planet atm, Ryan Gravenberch from Ajax, and get him into our academy