• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The thought of Moses back as a winger destroys my soul.

I can't believe a manager like Sarri would field Moses as a winger. He's useless in that position. And this means he's ahead of Callum in the pecking order. Shocking decision for me.

Alonso is clearly rated higher than Emerson. Emerson must be really poor. LB is gonna annoy me all season 

And I'm not a fan of Luiz-Rudiger in the centre at all.

But oh well, let's see what this game brings then.

Just now, Mana said:

Lol. :lol: 

Sorry, if Sarri can’t see the potential of CHO/Emerson and doesn’t even put them on the bench, I won’t stop moaning and if we lose today it’s on him (particularly).

So your a better judge of player than our manager r u?

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I can't believe a manager like Sarri would field Moses as a winger. He's useless in that position. And this means he's ahead of Callum in the pecking order. Shocking decision for me.

Alonso is clearly rated higher than Emerson. Emerson must be really poor. LB is gonna annoy me all season 

But oh well, let's see what this game brings then.

Agreed, although as far as the title goes this season is a write off so hopefully he gets all his mistakes in terms of team selections out of the way in season 1 like Pep did, if we go into season 2 without them fixed then i will start to worry.

What the actual fuck is going on..?? No fucking CHO. What the fuck.. no fuck this. I am fucking fuming. We better fucking win. How the fuck has RLC walked straight into the team when CHO was the besr fucking player in pre season for fuck sake. This is utter bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

So I’m not allowed to criticise Mourinho or Conte’s past mistakes? Because they were the “coach” and I’m not?

Your moaning because the manager isnt doing what YOU want. This is chelsea FC not MoaningMana FC

Just now, Mana said:

Yes, and believe that Emerson and CHO should be at least on the bench, not tossed aside. Because this sends a message that Sarri does not rate these two after the preseason.

He highly rates Moses and Alonso much better, after the terrible performances they gave.

So yeah, if you don’t like my moaning, ignore me. But I won’t shut up for you because you don’t like my opinions.

Well if he's sending a message, get the message!!!!!

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Hopefully and early goal so Mana and BML don't rip a hole in space and time 

He would rip one no matter what.

I can actually see Barkley scoring his first for the club today. Hopefully, there will be no need to introduce Hazard, but it is a nice option for the second half.

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Your moaning because the manager isnt doing what YOU want. This is chelsea FC not MoaningMana FC

Bro, I'm Sarri's biggest supporter, I really am but leaving CHO out of the squad all together is actually one of the most baffling decisions I have ever seen as a Chelsea fan. Almost as baffling as Mourinho starting Ivanovic over and over again when he was clearly over the hill. Oh well. I will have to scream into a pillow and get on with it.