test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Huddersfield 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

398 posts in this topic
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

So your a better judge of player than our manager r u?

So I’m not allowed to criticise Mourinho or Conte’s past mistakes? Because they were the “coach” and I’m not?

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I can't believe a manager like Sarri would field Moses as a winger. He's useless in that position. And this means he's ahead of Callum in the pecking order. Shocking decision for me.

Alonso is clearly rated higher than Emerson. Emerson must be really poor. LB is gonna annoy me all season 

But oh well, let's see what this game brings then.

Agreed, although as far as the title goes this season is a write off so hopefully he gets all his mistakes in terms of team selections out of the way in season 1 like Pep did, if we go into season 2 without them fixed then i will start to worry.

Strike and DYC. like this

What the actual fuck is going on..?? No fucking CHO. What the fuck.. no fuck this. I am fucking fuming. We better fucking win. How the fuck has RLC walked straight into the team when CHO was the besr fucking player in pre season for fuck sake. This is utter bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

So I’m not allowed to criticise Mourinho or Conte’s past mistakes? Because they were the “coach” and I’m not?

Your moaning because the manager isnt doing what YOU want. This is chelsea FC not MoaningMana FC

milan.cech and Duppy Conqueror like this

We don't know he's preferring Moses to CHO as winger guys calm down, for all we know Moses could be a RB/LB backup lol, we have no idea how Sarri intents to use him.

Strike likes this

I do not understand this decision at all! This is the perfect game for CHO to hit the ground running. The second fixture of the season most certainly isnt.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Your moaning because the manager isnt doing what YOU want. This is chelsea FC not MoaningMana FC

Yes, and believe that Emerson and CHO should be at least on the bench, not tossed aside. Because this sends a message that Sarri does not rate these two after the preseason.

He highly rates Moses and Alonso much better, after the terrible performances they gave.

So yeah, if you don’t like my moaning, ignore me. But I won’t shut up for you because you don’t like my opinions.

Just now, Mana said:

Yes, and believe that Emerson and CHO should be at least on the bench, not tossed aside. Because this sends a message that Sarri does not rate these two after the preseason.

He highly rates Moses and Alonso much better, after the terrible performances they gave.

So yeah, if you don’t like my moaning, ignore me. But I won’t shut up for you because you don’t like my opinions.

Well if he's sending a message, get the message!!!!!

Well if he's sending a message, get the message!!!!!

And I disagree with “the message!”
DDA likes this

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Hopefully and early goal so Mana and BML don't rip a hole in space and time 

He would rip one no matter what.

I can actually see Barkley scoring his first for the club today. Hopefully, there will be no need to introduce Hazard, but it is a nice option for the second half.

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Bro, I'm Sarri's biggest supporter, I really am but leaving CHO out of the squad all together is actually one of the most baffling decisions I have ever seen as a Chelsea fan. Almost as baffling as Mourinho starting Ivanovic over and over again when he was clearly over the hill. Oh well. I will have to scream into a pillow and get on with it.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Bro, I'm Sarri's biggest supporter, I really am but leaving CHO out of the squad all together is actually one of the most baffling decisions I have ever seen as a Chelsea fan. Almost as baffling as Mourinho starting Ivanovic over and over again when he was clearly over the hill. Oh well. I will have to scream into a pillow and get on with it.

Maybe CHO had a knock? Maybe hes seen pedro and willian click in training... we don't know why mate but there is a reason why CHO is not in the squad pal.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Maybe CHO has a slight injury that rules him out of this game? He started the CS game against City after all so he has the manager's faith. Before we actually judge whether it is a baffling decision or not, let's just wait to see what happened to the young guy.

OhForAGreavsie likes this