test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Huddersfield 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

398 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I understand majority of people won't agree with this, but I am just trying to believe in him for the sake of the team and him as a player. I try to always be logical but in his case I am going to through it out the window for a month or two. Just gotta believe!

Fair enough.

3 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Sounds exactly like what we used to say when we were discussing Torres. We want him to do good, so we tell ourselves about the "positive signals".

This kind of improvement is not enough, from my point of view. No goals, no assists and no signs of real confidence in his attitude. 

Hope we get to see more of Giroud real soon. 

Yeah, we need a goal scorer like Giroud out there. He was really banging them in for fun at the WC.

Blue Armour and Unionjack like this

13 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yeah, we need a goal scorer like Giroud out there. He was really banging them in for fun at the WC.

It's pointless to compare the WC-Giroud to Chelsea-Giroud. Giroud at FFF is pretty much like Benzema at Real Madrid. Even though Benzema is a striker his main task is not to score goals but to wrestle with defenders and help ronaldo. Giroud was a slave of Griezmann and Mbappe in the World Cup, no wonder they played so well.

Vesper, Cosmin and nachikethas like this

23 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

It's pointless to compare the WC-Giroud to Chelsea-Giroud. Giroud at FFF is pretty much like Benzema at Real Madrid. Even though Benzema is a striker his main task is not to score goals but to wrestle with defenders and help ronaldo. Giroud was a slave of Griezmann and Mbappe in the World Cup, no wonder they played so well.

Let's get Mbappe and Griezmann in January!!!!!! LOLOLOL

A girl can dream.....

Unionjack likes this

Blimey Jorgi has over taken the wee baldy man for MOTM. and rightly so.

Wait till Mat starts! Get all 3 of them lads fighting for MOTM. Chuck Eden on the list and we have sime fun coming.

15 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Blimey Jorgi has over taken the wee baldy man for MOTM. and rightly so.

Wait till Mat starts! Get all 3 of them lads fighting for MOTM. Chuck Eden on the list and we have sime fun coming.

Hope the Wee Man scores against Arse, i'll say something I thought I never would Wee Man our top scorer:D

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

32 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Hope the Wee Man scores against Arse, i'll say something I thought I never would Wee Man our top scorer:D

yea, a screamer ala Essien

bigbluewillie and kellzfresh like this

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

I would actually emit sex wee if he was our top scorer!!

bigbluewillie likes this

Sarri was impressed with N’Golo Kante, who marked playing in a slightly more advanced role by scoring the opening goal to set us on the way to victory.

‘He is playing like a centre right-midfielder and I am very happy for the performance of Kante, especially when I think he only arrived with us on Monday,’ he enthused. ‘I am really very impressed.’

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/8/13/sarri--positive-points

Also sounds like our CBs will be Rudi and Luiz unless owt happens.

bigbluewillie likes this

Tell me something, is Kovacic the intended 3rd midfielder?

Will he work alongside of Wee Man and Jorginho?

Fucking hope so what i've heard about him.

Unionjack likes this

6 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Tell me something, is Kovacic the intended 3rd midfielder?

Will he work alongside of Wee Man and Jorginho?

Fucking hope so what i've heard about him.

By all accounts he should as soon he adopts the Sarri phylosophy and comes to full fitness. 

While Jorginho is DLP, Kante b2b, Kovacic will be somewhat creative/dribbling mid, helping push the ball from midfield to attack. 

In napoli, Sarri had Jorginho, attacking CM Hamsik (Kovacic here) and hardworker Allan (Kante here), pretty similar type of players.

Kovacic after all has technique and pass ability to work nice in Sarri system. 

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

By all accounts he should as soon he adopts the Sarri phylosophy and comes to full fitness. 

While Jorginho is DLP, Kante b2b, Kovacic will be somewhat creative/dribbling mid, helping push the ball from midfield to attack. 

In napoli, Sarri had Jorginho, attacking CM Hamsik (Kovacic here) and hardworker Allan (Kante here), pretty similar type of players.

Kovacic after all has technique and pass ability to work nice in Sarri system. 

I'm liking it even more:)

Please Boss hurry and make it so.

Unionjack likes this

32 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm not exaggerating but I think these 3 lads are going to run roughshod  over the PL.  Plus with 3 backups that most of the PL would kill for I'm looking forward to it.

Easily one of best if not best midfield in PL, but without good defence and attack, it wont be easy. Hopefuly Alonso, both CBs and Morata step up through the season and we will see some amazing footy.

14 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Easily one of best if not best midfield in PL, but without good defence and attack, it wont be easy. Hopefuly Alonso, both CBs and Morata step up through the season and we will see some amazing footy.

Not just one of the best, but THE best.

Johnnyeye and 1chelsea like this

Not just one of the best, but THE best.

On paper? Jumping the gun, we've yet to see them together. They will have to prove being the best, but if all goes well, then for sure they will give City and Liverpool (best midfields imo) a run for their money.

Blusan Alamb, El P. and Johnnyeye like this

13 hours ago, manpe said:

On paper? Jumping the gun, we've yet to see them together. They will have to prove being the best, but if all goes well, then for sure they will give City and Liverpool (best midfields imo) a run for their money.

Honestly bud we are going to fuck the PL up with our CM Kovacic with these 2!!

https://streamable.com/sgwop