• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

He's not coming short for the ball.  When Jorginho is marked in the build up, he needs to drop deep to make himself available for a pass from the CBs

That is not my biggest concern. For me He got the ball in good position and it lead to nothing so many times. 

Just now, communicate said:

That is not my biggest concern. For me He got the ball in good position and it lead to nothing so many times. 

It worries me more from an overall tactical point of view.  I'd hoped that he's be a bit sharper about that.  Still, long season to go.  I still think he's going to be important for us.

It worries me more from an overall tactical point of view.  I'd hoped that he's be a bit sharper about that.  Still, long season to go.  I still think he's going to be important for us.

The problem for him is we have Kovacic and rlc for that position. 

Yeah.  I'm actually thinking that when Kovacic is up and running, that RLC could see a bunch of time in the other midfield spot (Kante).

We'll see.

Defensively rlc still need a lot of work. It is going to be hard for anybody to replace kante in our team 

Just now, communicate said:

Defensively rlc still need a lot of work. It is going to be hard for anybody to replace kante in our team 

Oh, he's irreplaceable.  But, it wouldn't really matter who we had if that was the criteria (IMO).

For me, I see RLC as a B2B midfielder if he can work on his defence.  He's already got the attacking instincts.