test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Huddersfield 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

398 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, communicate said:

Barkley need to be replaced, it is time for rlc

He's been very disappointing. I was expecting so much more from him

communicate likes this

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Barkley need to be replaced, it is time for rlc

He's not coming short for the ball.  When Jorginho is marked in the build up, he needs to drop deep to make himself available for a pass from the CBs

Kante's position this game has been very very interesting. If he can pull this off he'll turn into a genuine Ballon d'Or candidate

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Kante's position this game has been very very interesting. If he can pull this off he'll turn into a genuine Ballon d'Or candidate

Just imagine Kante scoring double digits :D

communicate and Mana like this

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

He's not coming short for the ball.  When Jorginho is marked in the build up, he needs to drop deep to make himself available for a pass from the CBs

That is not my biggest concern. For me He got the ball in good position and it lead to nothing so many times. 

Just now, communicate said:

That is not my biggest concern. For me He got the ball in good position and it lead to nothing so many times. 

It worries me more from an overall tactical point of view.  I'd hoped that he's be a bit sharper about that.  Still, long season to go.  I still think he's going to be important for us.

It worries me more from an overall tactical point of view.  I'd hoped that he's be a bit sharper about that.  Still, long season to go.  I still think he's going to be important for us.

The problem for him is we have Kovacic and rlc for that position. 

Yeah.  I'm actually thinking that when Kovacic is up and running, that RLC could see a bunch of time in the other midfield spot (Kante).

We'll see.

We are so good at holding the ball. Previously not even against Huddersfield we'd have 80% possession.

Yeah.  I'm actually thinking that when Kovacic is up and running, that RLC could see a bunch of time in the other midfield spot (Kante).

We'll see.

Defensively rlc still need a lot of work. It is going to be hard for anybody to replace kante in our team