• Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see what he goes with. I think if Sarri uses any of the players who have just returned it will obviously be Kante and Hazard, and even then I don't see Hazard playing anywhere near the whole game.

Morata is far from ideal but none of the other strikers are ready and tuned to the system yet. 

Will be interesting to see whether Kepa comes in and gets the baptism of fire. I'd be inclined to do just that when the alternative is Caballero.

I suspect that the starting line-up will be as it was against City.  Those players have had the most time in the system.

?  Possibly Kepa

Azpi - Luiz - Rudiger - Alonso

Fabs - Jorginho - Barkley

Pedro - Morata - CHO

Possibly see Kante or Hazard for Fabs or CHO in the starting XI

Willian, Kante, Hazard on the bench to change the game or lock it down.

My Starting XI:

Kepa

Azpi   Christensen    Rudiger      Emerson

Jorginho

Kante            Barkley

Pedro                                 Hazard

Morata

I sadly think we will probably see Alonso over Emerson though and probably Luiz over Christensen.

My Starting XI:
                              Kepa
     Azpi   Christensen    Rudiger      Emerson
                             Jorginho
                    Kante            Barkley
          Pedro                                 Hazard
                               Morata

I sadly think we will probably see Alonso over Emerson though and probably Luiz over Christensen.

Please make changes to your cm we got a new maestro at the helm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

Please make changes to your cm we got a new maestro at the helm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hahah maybe the next game! no chance he starts vs Huddersfield after 1-2 days of training. 

From the players we have now. Taking into account new signings,pre season etc. I'd go for this as our starting lineup this season.

CHO  Pedro  Eden
      WBM  Jorgi  Kova
Emerson  Rudi  Ampadu  Dave

Harry

Certainly don't think Hazard will start. Be very curious who he goes with as the CB pairing. Unfortunately we can be sure that Alonso will start. Even though they both arrived at the same time, I do actually think Kante will start here since he's a fucking machine.

Biggest two question marks are whether he goes with RLC or Bakley as the third midfielder and which CB partnership he likes. Hazard & Kova will hopefully be ready for Arse next weekend.

Certainly don't think Hazard will start. Be very curious who he goes with as the CB pairing. Unfortunately we can be sure that Alonso will start. Even though they both arrived at the same time, I do actually think Kante will start here since he's a fucking machine.
Biggest two question marks are whether he goes with RLC or Bakley as the third midfielder and which CB partnership he likes. Hazard & Kova will hopefully be ready for Arse next weekend.
I'd expect Barkley to keep his place and Luiz to partner Rudiger.

Kepa, Azpi, Rudiger, Christensen, Emerson, Jorginho, Fabregas, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Pedro, Morata.

I think this will be the starting lineup. Almost no adapting issue for a goal keeper so Kepa starts no doubt. Maybe Kante will start despite being a World Cup finalist his physical condition is not from this planet. Hazard, Willian, Kovacic and Giroud as super subs if anything goes south.

From the players we have now. Taking into account new signings,pre season etc. I'd go for this as our starting lineup.

CHO  Pedro  Eden
      WBM  Jorgi  Harry
Emerson  Rudi  Ampadu  Dave

I’ll be over the moon if Ampadu starts but unfortunately I just don’t think he will.

Who is WBM and Harry???