• Moses (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Bulka (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

Lol...

The state of this forum is hypocritical... Before the game everybody was about the progress of our style of play Sarriball against another good attacking free flowing side...after the game you will think Arsenal murdered us going by the negatives....Don't misunderstand me I really love the progression of our play considering the little period of time our preparation commenced compared to Arsenal that were far ahead of us in preparation... And the first half aside terrible finishing and piss poor Morata ..d game should have been over by then...at least we should have been 3 or 4 goals ahead by the end of first half...considering the fact we are missing a couple of our best players ala Hazard and Kante...

Apart from Alonso that is shit and Pedro that looks invisible...the team looks a real deal and I hope the club find a solution to our striking problems either by Willian/Martial swap or buying another goal scoring direct winger ala Bailey... The less said about Morata the better and Sarri please start using Emerson he is suitable to high intensity fast pace football in premier league compared to Snailonso...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all understand I think that our problem yet again will be down to goal difference. With the players at this moment we dont have the right ones to score enough goals to make that difference.

ST and RW just dont make enough of a contribution. And sadly I dont think that Barkley/RLC will neither,

Yes we are a work in progress with some big parts missing,AWOL or just not wanting to be here. And with such a short time left to upgrade we might be in for a fight for top 4 this year.

Unless Sarri can move some peeps around and work with the players that haven't reported back yet and we get our slow as shit board to try and help in these few remaining days. .

3 games that have followed a very similar path....Very good opening 30 minutes, quick passing, decisive movement and really getting at and dominating the opposition. After that, it was like we seemed to say "That's enough" it went stale, and I am hoping this is just the players tiredness after the vacations etc.

How fucking good is CHO though...unreal.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We all understand I think that our problem yet again will be down to goal difference. With the players at this moment we dont have the right ones to score enough goals to make that difference.

ST and RW just dont make enough of a contribution. And sadly I dont think that Barkley/RLC will neither,

Yes we are a work in progress with some big parts missing,AWOL or just not wanting to be here. And with such a short time left to upgrade we might be in for a fight for top 4 this year.

Unless Sarri can move some peeps around and work with the players that haven't reported back yet and we get our slow as shit board yo try and help in these gew remaining days. .

that's why he asked higuain to the board. but they are focused on young players so that they can make a profit selling them to united in the future

(and most fans agree with this vision of football too)

Just now, Antonio8 said:

that's why he asked higuain to the board. but they are focused on young players so that they can make a profit selling them to united in the future

(and most fans agree with this vision of football too)

Whats considered young now?

We could have tried for Icardi who is 25. Would have been the bollox,

Martial is 22

Both young enough to keep for years

No ,movement towards either it seems.

My wee fella took this last night. We were in row A and had CHO running the wing right in front of us for the first half. Such an impressive kid. Genuinely delighted he's staying and hope he gets plenty of opportunities. To see him up close was great, really blew me away with his pace and trickery. Had that bellerin tube in knots. Really excited to see him progress. Ampadu and bulka look the part as well for Such a young age. 

20180801_201747.jpg

24 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

My wee fella took this last night. We were in row A and had CHO running the wing right in front of us for the first half. Such an impressive kid. Genuinely delighted he's staying and hope he gets plenty of opportunities. To see him up close was great, really blew me away with his pace and trickery. Had that bellerin tube in knots. Really excited to see him progress. Ampadu and bulka look the part as well for Such a young age. 

20180801_201747.jpg

Glad you had a good trip mate

You're right, We do have 3 very good lads in the 1st team right now. Bulka has surprised me tbh And Ampadu I really hope has a long future with us but just not sure if hes ready yet. But with game time, 1st team training etc. Hes obviously very well thought of to make it to Cescys wedding. And Sarri obviously likes him.

Gotta say, seeing Drinky play yesterday was so weird. He looked like he wanted to play in Jorginho's position (even though we've seen him be quite attacking like his first game for us last season, idk who he played against but I remember him almost scoring and making good runs) and then he would try and push forward but then run to get back in position, only to not have the pace to recover.

Still though, I think it's possible he can be a good rotation option. To me, he looks like he's lacking some confidence.

11 minutes ago, The Power said:

Gotta say, seeing Drinky play yesterday was so weird. He looked like he wanted to play in Jorginho's position (even though we've seen him be quite attacking like his first game for us last season, idk who he played against but I remember him almost scoring and making good runs) and then he would try and push forward but then run to get back in position, only to not have the pace to recover.

Still though, I think it's possible he can be a good rotation option. To me, he looks like he's lacking some confidence.

You have more faith than me mate.

The only things Ive seen in the lovely media are about the north London team. How well they have settled in, How relaxed the new manager is blah blah fuckin blah!!

And the most shit is about 1 no look pass that frog face did. Gooners the new Dippers?? Darlings of the amazing English press!

FUCK EM!!!