Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

It would be great to heap even more pressure on the Mancs, we are playing well at the moment, will be interesting with players fit if he goes back to the 4-4-2 diamond:

.....................................Cech..................................

Bosingwa.........Carvalho..........Terry................A.Cole

.....................................Mikel..................................

........................Lampard.........Ballack.......................

.....................................Deco..................................

.......................Drogba..............Anelka.....................

He may be tempted but i am sure he will stick with pretty much the same team we have had for the last coupele of games.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks a safe bet . He may play Malouda after his Bordeuax performance and one of Drogba or Anelka. Kalou may get another chance as well. Joe Cole always plays well against the Mancs ...Doesnt Scolari let them know a couple of hours before kick off ?

Will Ferdinand be brave again and kick another woman ?

I don't know, but apparantly Fergie won't be playing Ronaldo.

Really ? Thought he said he was going to unleash the transexual.

The Manc fans will be giving it the big ''Whooooops!'' when Terrys on the ball, and will get all manner of abuse.

That's awesome if it's true.

No its not. We want to beat theier best team. and we all know minus Ronaldo they are not a great team as even Liverpool beat them last week. Big deal. :whistling:

Should and Has to be 3 points in the purse. We have scored 13 goals in the 5 games we have played and have conceded only 2 goals of which one was not a free kick but was given and the other was a rebounded lucky goal scored by bent. We are on fire. And Man Utd would be happy to take a point back home.

3 points lets romp them 4-0.

= Aint Loast at home to Man Utd since 2002

= Aint Lost at home since 2004

= Aint lost in 2008

= Man Utd lost their last game

= We already lead them by 6 points

This shit scares me lol. I really fear the worst in this game because all records are to be broken and shit like that but tbh we are playing really well atm and man utd are playing really really awful lacklustre shit so really they are probably there for the taking. Theres just something, like the Tottenham game that tells me no matter what happens, the result is gonna go against us. The law of avarages can be a fucker.

Edited by OllieCFC

Chelsea 4-0 Man United

Can see us scoring an early goal, and one straight after half time. Uniteds heads will drop, Deco and Lampard will piss all over them in the midfield again, Obi Mikeal will stop there Midfield from doing fuck all, and Drogba will get a goal if he's playing.

I Really Really hope Terry scores.

United fans at school are even admitting Chelsea will win.

Optimistic lol but if we do get an early goal you never know like 1999, their confidence is already low and they might just collapse. They have only scored 3 goals all season in all comps and they really aint looking too special atm. They are struggling.

Ballack and Drogba score 5 goals, one of which is a Ballack penalty.

Rooney bobbles in a goal after stomping on Carvalho's nuts but this time the ref misses it and Ronaldo is on the wrong team to do the winking.

We win 5-1 but Carvalho can never have any children.

I'll take that, sorry Carvalho :whistling:

Edited by Mart