test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Inter Milan 1-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Bulka
    • Zappacosta
    • Ampadu
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Fabregas
    • Barkley
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Caballero (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Moses (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

215 posts in this topic
16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Absolutely insane to see Piazon still on our books. Feels like he's been here since about 2005.

Was about to say the same thing then a new post popped up and it was yours :D Completely agree how is he still on our roster? I'm pretty sure I was smashing it with him in FM2013.

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Absolutely insane to see Piazon still on our books. Feels like he's been here since about 2005.

Wonder if he's kept around only because Hazard, Willian aren't back yet OR Sarri actually thinks he can be of use in the first team.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wonder if he's kept around only because Hazard, Willian aren't back yet OR Sarri actually thinks he can be of use in the first team.

Probably because we can't find a club that will take him. Still only 24 as well. Feels like he's about 30 because he's been on our books since 2011.

Looks like Jorgi and the boys are happy enough anyway Looks to be right at home.

Wakey Wakey, we're almost there! Jorginho jokes around after catching David Luiz napping as Chelsea set off to Nice ahead of Inter Milan clash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6000149/Jorginho-jokes-catching-David-Luiz-sleeping-Chelsea-set-Nice.html

Fulham Broadway likes this

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hoping some of you lot can link me up for this, I don't have Premier Sports and wouldn't mind watching it.

Same. Seems as though every ICC match is televised here in the States except for the Chelsea game. 😒

Seen some pics of training and hes had Barkley practicing corners. and seen a few diff pics of AC and Ampadu in different exercises against each other, Maybe an either or for tonight or even together?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/995555/Chelsea-training-pre-season-World-Cup-star-Sarri-tactics-sportgalleries

Fulham Broadway likes this

I have virgin media and chelsea game is on channel 551 its free for me and I have no sports at all on my virgin package

Can someone confirm that the game is commentary only on Chelsea tv?

We'll be wearing the yellow kit tonight and it appears our lineup is unchanged from the previous game. 

Same starting XI as Perth. Wonder if he intends to actually stick with Alonso as our first choice in a back 4. Think he'll be fine there against lesser opposition but will be targeted against better teams.

Supermonkey92 and Artandur like this

18 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Can someone confirm that the game is commentary only on Chelsea tv?

Do u have virgin media?

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Do u have virgin media?

Nah mate fucking Sky

Just now, Pizy said:

Same starting XI as Perth. Wonder if he intends to actually stick with Alonso as our first choice in a back 4. Think he'll be fine there against lesser opposition but will be targeted against better teams.

I hope sarri figures that out before we start the premier league. Wouldn't be nice to learn the hard way by dropping points when the season starts

Just now, Pizy said:

What lesser opposition? All the clubs - outside the top 6 - are half decent these days. Give them a chance and they'll punish us in clinical fashion. Alonso is just bad and even got exposed against Perth Glory!

kellzfresh and Pizy like this

We should have loaned him back to Sao Paulo when the loans weren't working.

It's a great place to develop Brazilians youngsters into professionals.

It seems like he just jumped that transition with the loans and stagnated into U-21 or U18 level.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk