the wes

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea have joined Borussia Dortmund in the race to sign Juventus defender Mattia Caldara

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-rejects-chelseas-e30m-offer-player-transfer-possible-one-condition/

Didn't know him so had to get Mrs Google out.

But seems well suited to a Sarri team. Cant see much wrong with him apart from he likes short passes but a weakness is passing!! hmmmm! Ive seen that a few times on Whoscored,

5b519a830ff2e_Screenshot_2018-07-20MattiaCaldaraFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.bfe62a5b50bb7e43b0a4f747c32a1d52.png

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea have joined Borussia Dortmund in the race to sign Juventus defender Mattia Caldara

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-rejects-chelseas-e30m-offer-player-transfer-possible-one-condition/

Rugani seems to be nearly done, so i strongly doubt we‘re trying to sign another Juve defender.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh come on we all know this is not gonna happen and we are gonna end up with another Djilobodji

also why should we even consider doing business with Juve again. They are clearly not taking Marina seriously. Pogba, Sandro, Rugani we all know how it ends

one thing I noticed abou Caldara tho is that he is quit a goalscorer for a cb. Roughly a goal every 5 matches in Serien A. Maybr we want to have Alonso and this guy as our goal threats bc Hazard, Morata, Willian et al just dont cut it up front

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I posted a really detailed comparison in the Rugani thread. Rugani is a better passer, yes, Caldara is more the hard nose enforcer type.

My own fault mate.

Sometimes I look at long write ups and I think I'll read it later then forget to ;)

Much better than Rugani. 

But tbh neither screams "yess get him". 

We dont realy need Cb, but if we were to buy one, Id expect already proven one instead of these kids who did jack shit so far and wouldnt make our defence any stronger instantly. Meanwhile f the club wants to give CBs time, then give it to AC and Zouma ffs.

Just wait as we sell Zouma, sign some average dude and Zouma becomes top 3 CB in league within 2 seasons. But sell him because he isnt great passer :lol:

People forget how good he was two seasons ago and he certainly didnt have worse season with Stoke.

35 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Much better than Rugani. 

But tbh neither screams "yess get him". 

We dont realy need Cb, but if we were to buy one, Id expect already proven one instead of these kids who did jack shit so far and wouldnt make our defence any stronger instantly. Meanwhile f the club wants to give CBs time, then give it to AC and Zouma ffs.

Just wait as we sell Zouma, sign some average dude and Zouma becomes top 3 CB in league within 2 seasons. But sell him because he isnt great passer :lol:

People forget how good he was two seasons ago and he certainly didnt have worse season with Stoke.

Hate to say it (as I was an insanely huge fan, and I REALLY thought he had top ten CB in world eventually written all over him) BUT

Zouma is perma damaged goods

He is never going to fully recover, IMHO, from that cruciate ligament nightmare 2 years ago.

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Hate to say it (as I was an insanely huge fan, and I REALLY thought he had top ten CB in world eventually written all over him) BUT

Zouma is perma damaged goods

He is never going to fully recover, IMHO, from that cruciate ligament nightmare 2 years ago.

Happy was one of my fave players at the time and really thought we had a star.

I hoped the loan would sort him out. (Hoped RLCs would too tho) but maybe he might need another just to get his head strong. I do hope he can get over it.

Go for it Sarri – Why shelling out £40million for this talented Italian sensation is a brilliant move for Chelsea

https://soccersouls.com/2018/07/31/go-for-it-sarri-why-shelling-out-40million-for-this-talented-italian-sensation-is-a-brilliant-move-for-chelsea/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You