Petr Cech

the wes

Chelsea are considering re-signing Petr Cech If they sell Thibaut Courtois to Real Madrid, Sky sources understand

Chelsea also interested in Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be one of the worst decisions ever. It was bad enough Mourinho coming back and soiling his legacy, but Cech is way past his best now and the decline has never been clearer than this last year at Arsenal.

I want to be able to remember him for the legend he is, all the top performances, trophies won, clean sheets and of course his monster performance in Munich. 

I do not want my last memories of Cech being washed up and error prone, with fans potentially turning on him because he simply isn't good enough any more.

For a no 2 he would be the best choice for us. Someone who is a legend at the Bridge and can be a positive influence in the dressing room plus the experience he bring with a winning mentality. Ticks all the boxes for me. 

Petr Cech's agent says the goalkeeper remains fully focused on playing for Arsenal this season amid reports of a return to Chelsea, and insisted that no offers are on the table.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3569871/petr-cech-fully-focused-on-arsenal-no-chelsea-offers-on-table-agent

Wouldn’t want to see him back since his decline of powers during his time at Arsenal. Even though I was mad at the time, selling to a rival mostly, it seems we timed his departure right. Just wish Tibo had his grace and class and shut his mouth. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You