test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Clockwork

Lucas Paquetá

Started by Clockwork,

Talented player. Spends alit of time on the floor crying though. Flair player with pace and skill but end product needs alot of work. One for the future. 

Dimitr likes this

Cant see him being as good as Golovin and not a touch on Savic. But at 20 you cant expect him to be. I cant see this is serious.

5b4d92e4bd37e_Screenshot_2018-07-17LucasPaquetFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.4aa73ccd430fb7bb065875a7c90978bc.png

Dimitr likes this

34 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Another Lucas Piazon? :D No thank you

He isn't Lucas Piazon... Sensational talent only his end product is lacking but his technique flair pace and dribbling qualities at that age is unreal... I just pray the report is true...though one for the future... 

If this was a Conte or Mourinho signing I wouldn't have much faith, but under Sarri I think flair players can have fun with it and show their true potential. The fact he's left footed too is a bonus. Highlights don't show the full picture, but he's very young so maybe. I still think Hudson-Odoi is a cut above most players at u20 level, and could get into our squad next season. 

AC Milan Complete Lucas Paqueta Transfer, Player to Be Introduced on Tuesday

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2813944-ac-milan-complete-lucas-paqueta-transfer-player-to-be-introduced-on-tuesday

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/media/2019-01-04/official-statement-lucas-paqueta

AC Milan has today announced the acquisition of the registration rights of Lucas Tolentino Coelho de Lima (Paquetá) from Clube de Regatas do Flamengo (Flamengo). The Brazilian midfielder has signed a 5-year contract until June 30th, 2023.

Born in Rio de Janeiro on August 27, 1997, Lucas Paquetá started his career as a footballer with Flamengo’s Youth Team and debuted on May 28, 2017 with the First Team against Clube Athlético Paranaense. With Flamengo he recorded 65 appearances scoring 13 goals and winning the Campeonato Carioca de Futebol 2017. He made his debut with the Brazilian National Team on September 5, 2018 in a 2-0 friendly victory against the USA.

Lucas Paquetá will join his teammates at Milanello on January 7, 2019, when training sessions resume. His press conference is set for Tuesday January 8 at 3.00pm at Casa Milan, in via Aldo Rossi 8, live on the Club's Channel "Milan TV", "live streaming" in Italian on Facebook.com/acmilanand in English on Youtube.com/acmilan. Alongside the arrival of the Brazilian midfielder, the Club will launch its official website and twitter account in Portuguese language.

f019fef6d5173e930e23a68782219df1.png

They were just crying about no money too, and in trouble with FFP.

I SO hope this doesn't mean we are flat out buying Higuain:(

6 month loan is fine

Lucas Piazon was a youth player at Sao Paulo, never made a single appearance for the senior side. I know very little about this guy but clearly he is much better and developed at this stage of his career. 

Vesper likes this