• Aina (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/14/2018 at 11:07 PM, killer1257 said:

Hopefully, Hudson Odoi and Mount play enough. Just want to see some youth

Damn right. Can't wait to see Jorginho run tings from deep. 

As Sarri said result is not important here. But still would like a W to get the feel-good atmosphere going. Is it just me or does it seem pointless to fly all the way to Australia to play one game and then fly back?

3 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

First real test.

3b0d47f124f7989a13eaadd143e55de9.gif

We know this is purely a PR exercise and only game i really care of we win is Gooners.

But there will be a media frenzy when we play Shitty in the CS. The master vs the pupil with Shitty of course being the hot faves and wanting some Jorgi revenge. But fuck them. I'm still royally pissed off about the whole Lamps bollox. I almost went blind seeing him in that disgusting color of blue. Never forgive them for that..

With allot of main players being on holiday still and  us in a state of flummux I really hope Sarri has been able to put a workable team together by then and we can see am idea of things to come. Would be totally astonished if e pulled off a win.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

As Sarri said result is not important here. But still would like a W to get the feel-good atmosphere going. Is it just me or does it seem pointless to fly all the way to Australia to play one game and then fly back?

No. Shut up. 

Thanks. 

33 minutes ago, manpe said:

:lol: You're right... Are you going to the game?

On the far end of Australia... I'm thinking about it. Just wish it was on the east coast. Perth is all by itself. Cheaper to go overseas some places than to fly there. 

4 hours ago, Thor said:

On the far end of Australia... I'm thinking about it. Just wish it was on the east coast. Perth is all by itself. Cheaper to go overseas some places than to fly there. 

So its even inconvenient for you, and you're IN australia! :P

On 7/17/2018 at 2:09 PM, manpe said:

It is pointless at a time like this to be honest. Surely the plan for such trips is to bring your entire team, including the biggest players, so that the match will draw the biggest crowd possible but we only gonna have half of the squad because of the World Cup. No doubt many fans will still turn up for the match but they won't even get to see the likes of Hazard, Kante etc. 

The 25-man squad heading to Australia...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/18/25-man-squad-heads-to-perth

Marcin Bulka
Jared Thompson
Bradley Collins
David Luiz
Ethan Ampadu
Fikayo Tomori
Michael Hector
Tomas Kalas
Marcos Alonso
Emerson
Davide Zappacosta
Ola Aina
Cesc Fabregas
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Ross Barkley
Mario Pasalic
Jorginho
Kasey Palmer
Pedro
Lucas Piazon
Charly Musonda
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Alvaro Morata
Tammy Abraham

I'm reading it's something like a 15-17 hour flight from London to Australia. Fucking hell. Imagine having to make that grueling flight for a silly friendly, and then having to make that same 15-17 hour flight again. Yikes.