• Kalas (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I am literally creaming my knickers here. Yea the oppisition is shit but the patterns of play is something we have not seen at chels. This is looking extremely promising and I dont care CHO needs to be in the first team this season. He is fucking ready@

Best thing is that many if not most of our players were meant to play football like this, not that shit on a stick we've been served for a better part of a decade

Just now, NiclasCFC said:

Really like the look of Zappacosta as a fullback, Maybe Azpi and Rudi at CB and Zappacosta RB?

First it was Kante and now Zappacosta. The latter has always looked decent in crap oppositions. Just wait till we play half decent teams...

1 minute ago, Beigl said:

I hope Hazard is watching this..

I was thinking the same thing - this will suit him so much more than what he’s had to play since he been here.. A ball playing keeper is must and a RW with more goals - as it stands right now I’d like to see Barkley and RLC fight for that spot in the middle we may not need Golovin at all

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

First it was Kante and now Zappacosta. The latter has always looked decent in crap oppositions. Just wait till we play half decent teams...

Its not how good they are, its how they fit...

Hudson Odoi will be a big player for Sarri, he looks very sharp here.

Also, when he was nearly tussled to the ground and surged forward, just as he won the ball watch Sarri screaming at everyone to drive on, he waves them all forward.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

We all know how fucking amazing Kante is, but how does he fit into this style? im not sure.