Jorginho

Unionjack

5 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Hope not.... from what we've been reading paying more for jorginho is our ticket to get sarri

Personally if  I don’t  hear it from sky Italia I don’t believe anything.

but of course hope dies in the end.

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Imagine what a nightmare it would be for even the top clubs to go against a midfield 3 of Kante, Jorginho, and Golovin. Three midfielders who will swarm all over you and cover every blade of grass on the entire pitch. And two of the three are also extremely comfortable on the ball and can pick out pinpoint passes.

It's a dream midfield. But sadly too good to be true.

I would be delirious IF we managed to sign 2 out of Kovacic - Jorginho - Seri - Golovin

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I would be delirious IF we managed to sign 2 out of Kovacic - Jorginho - Seri - Golovin

Imagine if all this falls in place, we'd have a midfield of Kante, Golovin and Jorginho. How awesome would that be :worship: 

Just now, manpe said:

Imagine if all this falls in place, we'd have a midfield of Kante, Golovin and Jorginho. How awesome would that be :worship: 

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but dont get your hopes up until they are holding the jersey and Chelsea officially announce them! I am trying my hardest to stay level headed, it is admittedly difficult.

18 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but dont get your hopes up until they are holding the jersey and Chelsea officially announce them! I am trying my hardest to stay level headed, it is admittedly difficult.

Mate we are Chelsea fans, you seriously don't need to tell me not to get my hopes up :D 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

If we go by our transfers lately I wouldnt be surprised if we end up with Ki Sung-yueng and none of the above. xD

Made the mistake of checking what peoplle on Twitter are saying about Jorginho. There are actually people stalking his mothers supposed Instagram account and saw that she followed Chelsea.

Time to log off for the night. :drunk:

If this happens, if THIS happens... then wow! Wondering now if the Kovacic and Seri stories were planted to distract from our undercover negotiations for Jorginho. This would be an absolute top tier signing! The level at which the Citys and Barcas shop in.