Jorginho

Unionjack

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Imagine what a nightmare it would be for even the top clubs to go against a midfield 3 of Kante, Jorginho, and Golovin. Three midfielders who will swarm all over you and cover every blade of grass on the entire pitch. And two of the three are also extremely comfortable on the ball and can pick out pinpoint passes.

It's a dream midfield. But sadly too good to be true.

Who's the one that isn't?

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Agreed, just because Kante isn't in the mould of a playmaker does not make him uncomfortable on the ball.

If anything over the last 2 seasons at Chelsea I feel he's continuously improved this aspect of his game and is well above competent. Having players around him even better on the ball to complement his biggest strengths will only improve matters even more.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Kante is better on the bal than he's given credit for but he isn't a player who's going to regularly dribble out of tight spaces and carry it more than he has to. He does it every once in a while but only when necessary.

I wouldn't say he's "extremely" comfortable on the ball. Good enough or solid I'd say.

3 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Transfer season hits its peak when people track down Roman's yacht and check out flight schedules.

I hate myself for even looking at these twitter rumors but apparently he's on a plane to london now lmao