Jorginho

Unionjack

I think he will be good for them, but if they think he can replicate Fernandinho they might have a problem. Fernandinho is a hyper mobile destroyer who happens to be decent with the ball at his feet. Jorginho is a wizard with the ball, but lacks mobility and the same edge fernandinho has. He is so important to what they do, against lesser opposition it wont matter, but against the big clubs and in europe it surely will. Good player, Good signing for them. The rich get richer and keep buying everyone Pep even thinks he might like.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sportitalia claim Chelsea could snatch Jorginho from Manchester City and use him to get Maurizio Sarri from Napoli

I would take  a hard on if we sign Jorginho 😂😂😂

I can't get excited about this.  It's too good to be true.  

1 hour ago, the wes said:

True mate napoli owner reminds me of my mother in law a proper cunt 😂😂

You know what they say mate. Look at their mums to see how the Mrs will be like!! Luck with yours then ;) I was lucky. My mum in law is a diamond.

Bet ADLs was a proper B........uisnesswoman!

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Sportitalia claim Chelsea could snatch Jorginho from Manchester City and use him to get Maurizio Sarri from Napoli

I would take  a hard on if we sign Jorginho 😂😂😂

We'll pull something really big to get everything done, or fall miserably. Club is at the brinks, get these two from Napoli and don't fucking ask for money! I'd pay 70mils for Sarri + Jorgi combo any day. Lol we paid Morata 70 mils.

Imagine what a nightmare it would be for even the top clubs to go against a midfield 3 of Kante, Jorginho, and Golovin. Three midfielders who will swarm all over you and cover every blade of grass on the entire pitch. And two of the three are also extremely comfortable on the ball and can pick out pinpoint passes.

It's a dream midfield. But sadly too good to be true.

Jorginho should think twice - he won't get chance at City like he would with us. Competition there is just too big. Here he will be nailed on starter, playing with Hazard and under Sarri, with Kante holding his back.