Jorginho

Unionjack

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Think he's completely burnt out. As far as him not having any impact on our attack, I don't blame him at all. We saw with Napoli that he was excellent at the "Fabregas pass" over the top. He tries it repeatedly here (as we saw yesterday) but since we aren't playing with someone who naturally makes those runs up top they're useless.

I think he's the biggest beneficiary of the possible incomings of Paredes and Higuain. One plays exactly like he does so he can be rested frequently and the other is the picture perfect forward that plays to his strengths.

Sad and frustrated to see so many Chelsea fans on social media having a go at him. Members of the media who don't pay close enough attention as well. Yes, his form has dropped lately but there's a reason why. And it's not ability.

His passing against Newcastle was complete disaster for a regista. His decision making was bad and his passing was off. Couple time he forced the ball to hazard when hazard was surrounded by 3 players. 

Sergio Biscuits has completed more passes for Barca than Jorginho has for Chelsea this season and only registered one assist. That's playing alongside some of the best attackers in World football in a tinpot league.

Arguement over?

I think Jorginho has been good in recycling possession and moving the ball forward when the play is in our half of the pitch. He’s been average and borderline poor lately when play is concentrated in the opponent’s half.

Also, I don’t think he was brought in by Sarri to a creator but more to set the team’s tempo and build-up. Don’t think he has the creativity or technique of a Pirlo, Xavi or Modric hence I think we should measure him against similar players like a Busquets (though he’s nowhere as good).

He really needs a Hamsik-type midfielder to play alongside him to be truly effective. Right now having Kovacic/ Barkley there just makes our midfield look average and devoid of creativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

Not sure why you guys bitching about him, what are Kante and Kovacic doing that bares them from criticism and scapegoating Jorginho? 

Kante has been up and down the pitch trying to adapt to a role that doesnt suit him to accommodate this fraud. He has more than enough leeway if he isnt have a 10/10 performance(Still one of the better ones out there for us today as little as that says).

Kovacic has been terrible I will give you that.

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Not sure why you guys bitching about him, what are Kante and Kovacic doing that bares them from criticism and scapegoating Jorginho? 

The usual player for fans to scapegoat.

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Right now all 3 are absolute shite.

People talk about the false 9 and our forward line, our midfield 3 is even worse.

22 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Please someone make Jorginho's highlights vs Arsenal :D

And then title it Explaining DLP role, because some struggle to see how important he is to the squad :D Still cranks me up when people here apparently needed to show videos of Jorginho role to explain and excuse Jorginho bad performances

Its visible to the naked eye Jorginho has been piss or average since Everton game. Sure he rotates the ball around and keeping possesion but we fucking suck in this system. 

Havent seen Chelsea play so shit tbh. We had loses and crap seasons, but this pass pass pass is absolute garbage to watch nowdays. I have never been this pissed with our club. 

Serie a was perfect for him because its slower.

Sarri said he is quick in his mind, but he panics and struggles so much everytime under pressure here. 

His long passes have been bad, his short passes are often over the air so its hard for teammates to control them and his passing in defense is awful, so many times he tried to pass and opponent got on the ball causing us alot of trouble. Even tonight vs arsenal. 

Generaly we have greatly improved the possesion play since this guy came, but our results and performances have been awful for awhile now so whats the point of having all the possesion...

You play to win, not play to be fancy.