Jorginho

Unionjack

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Adding Mahrez too very shortly.

They wanna get the blended average of starter cost to around 50m sterling it seems. casually trot out a 550m sterling starting XI with another 200m sterling or so on the bench.

I genuinely do not understand the point of FFP. honestly.

56 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Fuck me, Its already too late. Haggling over Sarri and our main targets are moving to other clubs. 

Seri or Weigl it is.

Weigl would be an option maybe a swap deal for michy? 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Weigl would be an option maybe a swap deal for michy? 

I think Ampadu could be Weigl-esque in maybe 2 years. Bit more physicality to him, could be a special player.

And they say dealing with Aurelio De Laurentiis is a hell.

Well, a hell is having incompetent people at the board dealing on behalf of your beloved football club and penny-pinching in every meeting and negotiation.

Great player but don't see why hes going to City, hes in his best years and maybe controversially maybe not, I think Fernandinho is still a better player (think hes been really really good under Pep for City, after he started to look a bit more average under Pellegrini). Suppose it gives City more options and Fernandinho isn't getting younger but still an odd move when City have David Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Fernandinho, even the boy Foden all there, he could be playing every single week here, or at many other clubs and I'd be surprised if Pep goes and plays him ahead of Fernandinho, or plays him ahead of De Bruyne or Silva in those roles they took up last season.  

This isn't about who is the better player this is about the player, the manager can make him become.  What City are doing is not settling, not resting and preparing for life 4/5 years ahead, rather than now.

Fabulous business once again, fat squad, big options, plethora of choice.

40 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This isn't about who is the better player this is about the player, the manager can make him become.  What City are doing is not settling, not resting and preparing for life 4/5 years ahead, rather than now.

Fabulous business once again, fat squad, big options, plethora of choice.

True. I suppose if we had matched their fee and had Sarri maybe he'd think differently but I suppose we haven't. This managerial conundrum is fucking us up in the market.