Jorginho

Unionjack

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Haven't paid attention to that tbh, but he did it under Conte constantly. Hell he wasn't even captain but he ripped skipper Cahill apart several times. Leaders are leaders on the pitch no matter who wears the armband, for me the captain should be somebody who is fit to represent the club on and off the pitch - Dave is the guy for me.

Dave is the guy that mothers want their sons to turn out like.

As you rightly say it doesn't need a armband to command respect. I would be more than happy if all the lads had the same attitude as him.

As long as we got lads like him and Jorgi we are doing something right.

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Luiz is shit, I will NEVER accept him as captain, 

I agree Giving Luiz the Captain armband would be like giving a 10 year old the captain armband for the under 18's team Luiz is to immature to captain a team 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

I agree Giving Luiz the Captain armband would be like giving a 10 year old the captain armband for the under 18's team Luiz is to immature to captain a team 

Last time I saw Luiz with armband was the Brazil-Germany semifinal.....

• 2 weeks later...

We have been crying out for creativity in our MF for a long time now and right now I cant get over just how fortunate we are. I dearly love our 3 lads Mat K, Wee Baldy Man and Jorgi Boy/

Each of them are the dogs dangleys at what they do and each of them have excellent characters. But I have to say that my man crush on Jorgi is growing

Jorginho eats spaghetti for breakfast and passing records for dinner

The Chelsea midfielder reflects on his path to Chelsea and his first couple months at the club

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/30/17917746/jorginho-eats-spaghetti-for-breakfast-and-passing-records-for-dinner

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.football-italia.net/129509/jorginho-no-limit-sarris-chelsea

“Maurizio Sarri is great. It’s great playing with him,” the Italy midfielder told Metro.

“He is someone who gives you the opportunity to play with the ball and do what all footballers love to do. We have fun with the coach and that means we can play to a much higher level.

“Obviously, you can always improve and you have to want to improve, which is something we are all striving towards here.

“It is a privilege to come here and to play alongside them. I think anyone who plays at Chelsea is a big name player.

“They are also great people. I am loving it here. I love the club, I love the city. It would be impossible not to love it here.

“My role is to give rhythm to our play. To help both the attackers and the defenders and bring a sense of balance to how we play.

“A team like Chelsea has to want to win every game they play in. No matter what competition we are playing in, we want to win every game.

“If we aim to do this, there are no limits to what we can achieve and I hope to have a couple of medals at the end of the season.

“I love London. It is a wonderful city. There is so much to see and do — the only problem is it is a little colder than I am used to, but that’s life!

“Andrea Pirlo and Xavi were the players that I try and model my game on. They were next level.”

On 9/30/2018 at 2:29 PM, Unionjack said:

We have been crying out for creativity in our MF for a long time now and right now I cant get over just how fortunate we are. I dearly love our 3 lads Mat K, Wee Baldy Man and Jorgi Boy/

Each of them are the dogs dangleys at what they do and each of them have excellent characters. But I have to say that my man crush on Jorgi is growing

Jorginho eats spaghetti for breakfast and passing records for dinner

The Chelsea midfielder reflects on his path to Chelsea and his first couple months at the club

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/30/17917746/jorginho-eats-spaghetti-for-breakfast-and-passing-records-for-dinner

Spaghetti for breakfast honestly sounds pretty nice, maybe I should give it a try :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Carlo Ancelotti explains how loss of Jorginho to Chelsea has affected Napoli after Roma draw

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelsea-news-jorginho-sarri-napoli-15343212

The signing of Jorginho was one of the key moments of the summer transfer window for Chelsea.

The Brazil-born Italian midfielder has slotted into Maurizio Sarri's new Chelsea system with ease, having been a key part of it during their time together at Napoli.

For much of the window Jorginho had been rumoured to be making a move to Manchester City but joined Chelsea for a reported £50million on the same day as Sarri.

Manchester City were reportedly 'furious' with Napoli about the way their proposed deal with Napoli fell apart, according to the Manchester Evening news, but less than a week later Pep Guardiola told reporters he was "not disappointed" by the move.

That viewpoint is apparently one held by Napoli's head coach Carlo Ancelotti as well, who discussed the loss of Jorginho in his interview with Sky Sport in Italy (via calciomercato.com ) after his side drew 1-1 with Roma on Sunday.

SNIP

3 hours ago, mccg said:

I wonder what would happen if Kante and Jorginho swapped positions ? Couldn't see it go 2 pete tong 2bh 

nightmare, Kante doesn't have the genius level footie preemptive offensive understanding Jorginho has

On 30.10.2018 at 9:36 AM, Vesper said:

Carlo Ancelotti explains how loss of Jorginho to Chelsea has affected Napoli after Roma draw

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelsea-news-jorginho-sarri-napoli-15343212

The signing of Jorginho was one of the key moments of the summer transfer window for Chelsea.

The Brazil-born Italian midfielder has slotted into Maurizio Sarri's new Chelsea system with ease, having been a key part of it during their time together at Napoli.

For much of the window Jorginho had been rumoured to be making a move to Manchester City but joined Chelsea for a reported £50million on the same day as Sarri.

Manchester City were reportedly 'furious' with Napoli about the way their proposed deal with Napoli fell apart, according to the Manchester Evening news, but less than a week later Pep Guardiola told reporters he was "not disappointed" by the move.

That viewpoint is apparently one held by Napoli's head coach Carlo Ancelotti as well, who discussed the loss of Jorginho in his interview with Sky Sport in Italy (via calciomercato.com ) after his side drew 1-1 with Roma on Sunday.

SNIP

I wonder how you came from this to Jorhinho ‘surplus to goods’ in an Ancelotti system like you state in every other comment. Surely Carlo would not have minded a player of this quality he also used Ballack and Deco at a similar role here before

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I wonder how you came from this to Jorhinho ‘surplus to goods’ in an Ancelotti system like you state in every other comment. Surely Carlo would not have minded a player of this quality he also used Ballack and Deco at a similar role here before

It is what he said, and especially what the poison dwarf said over and over in interviews right after Sarri and Jorginho came over

saw it on Italian telly as well

they may try and walk it back, but it was put out there, they said he runs a different system (true, to a point) where he needs a different type of DMF, and Napoli is not PSG/Shitty, with unlimited funds, they had to sell someone as they did some new buys (as usual very smart ones) in Alex Meret, Kévin Malcuit, Fabián Ruiz, and Simone Verdi for over £80m